"I Found You."

____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                   Emma POV

I was waiting for Norman, Gilda and Don at school and then I saw the New Kid approaching the school so I went up to say hi. "Hey Ray!" "uh, Hi?" "Do you wanna hangout with my friends!" "Uh i guess?" He looked a little annoyed but it didn't bother me because now i got a new friend to hangout with. "GREAT!" I dragged him and i was greeted with Gilda and Don. "hey Guys!" "Oh, Hey Emma and New Kid." Don replied. "My Names, Ray..." "Oh, sorry i forgot." "It's fine.." "Anyways, where Norman?" "Oh, he said he was gonna be a little bit late." Gilda answered my question. "Oh, ok thanks gilda." I felt my face heat up a bit. "Norman...." I heard Ray mumble but ignored it. We proceeded to walk towards the classroom where I saw Anna waiting for us. "Hey Anna" I called her. "Hey Emma" He waved at me. We all walked towards her and went inside the classroom.

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                              Norman POV

I was rushing towards the school hoping I wasn't late, I texted Emma that i'm on my way 3 minutes ago. I went inside and ran towards my classroom and I opened the door where I bumped into someone. We both fell onto the ground "Sorry." That voice sounded so familiar. "I-Im sorry I-, NORMAN!?" I heard him yell, then i realized who it was.."Ray?!" I said happily. I put my hands on his waist and hugged him close to me. I wouldn't leave this for the world. I felt Ray trying to break free but I didn't let him. I found my prince, and I was happy again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Norman is happy cause he found HIS Prince

*Sniff*

Beautiful.

Anyways have a good day/afternoon/night

And stay safe Bye Bye

Word Count : 296

______________________________________________________________________________