Chapter 4: An Hour To Deflower Could Go Sour

There was no time to waste. We had to get down to business. The Peters were waiting for us, and I had exactly one hour to deflower Lincoln. So, here we were, back in our dorm room and having just taken our clothes off. Because of it being late summer and barely nighttime by the clock, it was still light outside while dusk inside.

Standing by his bed, Lincoln panted a little. "Fuck, I'm scared of that monster of yours."

I walked toward him and wrapped my arms around him. In some ways, it was challenging to be affectionate with him after he'd betrayed me. In other ways, I couldn't let him remember his first time forever in misery. Virginity meant nothing to me, but it clearly did to him. Maybe I was a softie who (sometimes) wore his heart on his sleeve. Either way, once we were done, so was I done with him. Well, we'd be brothers in the Peters and would probably have to share each other in whatever celebratory fucks that went on, but I'd keep my distance and never trust him again.

I kissed his lips and stared into his green eyes. "Hush isn't much smaller than me, and the others aren't small either."

"I know," Lincoln muttered. "Will you go easy on me?"

I didn't want to like him because of his charm. Had he not done what he'd done, and had I gotten to know him over time, things would've been much different. But he'd destroyed any chance of us in the future. I nodded. "Promise."

"Okay." He broke free from my hold, grabbed a bottle of lube from under his pillow, and handed it to me. Then, he climbed his bed and lay on his flat belly like deadwood. "I don't have any condoms, just so you know, but I'm a virgin and you're not."

"I haven't had sex with a guy, though."

"Girls can catch stuff too."

"Not my girlfriend. Unlike me, she's loyal, and she actually made me get tested when I told her I've been with other girls." Unlike me. Just saying that threatened to make me feel like shit for cheating on Leah.

"Well, I guess I have no choice but to trust you."

"I'm clean. You have no worries."

Lincoln didn't say another word. It was a relief that he cared about sexual health since many guys didn't. But his ass. As much as I wanted to fuck it, I wanted to eat it first. I'd make it quick.

After slathering my dick with lube, I set the bottle aside and hovered over him, scooting back to reach for his hot butt. I kept thinking about the time, so I dove right in and worked my tongue for all it was worth.

Lincoln moaned, letting out horny gasps. His moans were more like whimpers. A virile man with a soft side, just like me. It was why I could relate except he moved fast in the love department whereas I took my time. Then again, I'd never met anyone who'd gotten me to fall fast enough to find out. I still wasn't sure if I was in love with Leah.

I swirled my tongue around Lincoln's hairy hole while squeezing his cheeks with both hands, occasionally giving them hard sucks and gentle bites. The clock was ticking, though. I had to hurry and fuck him already because there was no telling how long it'd take to devirginize him. An hour to deflower, and not a minute longer.

I repositioned myself and got on top of him while lifting myself enough to align my dick with his hole. As soon as I pressed the head against the pucker, his hisses made me stop. "You okay?"

"Shit, I can already tell it's going to hurt."

"Try to relax, okay?"

"Easy for you to say since you're the top."

I questioned whether I'd bottom for the right guy. I'd never really pictured it much since I'd always been very top-minded, seeing as how I'd only been with girls and had suppressed gay thoughts. That said, I didn't think I was entirely against being a bottom under the right circumstances, whatever the case would be.