Strange Feeling (chapter 1)

The family decide to move into another house because they were too poor to pay the rent of the house. Chole was having weird feelings about the new house but her parents told her to calm down because that happens to everyone and so she agreed. They started to pack their whole stuff. When they arrived at the house it was full of dust. The owner of the house told them that it's been 40 YEARS to this house till no one lived here but you guys saved it. They went inside the house it was smelly and dreadful...
At night Chole forgot to grab her bear she told her dad to go and get it from the old house. Her dad told her that right now it was night. Chole was very mad and didn't understand so she decided to go and get it by herself (At night time her parents constantly shut the doors). She tried to open it but that didn't work. She went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She saw the cabinet opening. As Chole was drinking water the cabinet started to unlock slowly. Chole was very horrified. When she saw her bear coming out of the cabinet she screamed. Her mother came there to see what happened. The neighbors were mad at them for waking them up. Chole was sobbing she told her mother but her mother said that it was just an imaginary. Chole's mother didn't believe her.
In the morning Chole went to school and her father went to the office. Her mother started doing housework. She saw the cabinet and thought about why it was still open. She gets back to cleaning suddenly a black hand came out from the cabinet and started strangling her mother then she realized that Chole was right...
When Chole and her father came back they saw her laying down in the kitchen. Chole and her father cried a lot. She told her father that this house is not comfortable but it was too late. When they ran to the door, it closed. They screamed for help and fearfully there was no response. It was murky inside the house. They watching the cabinet opening...
Chole remembered that in her room there is a big window and she was glad that she didn't go out at that time when it was night. She told her dad to follow her but the door automatically closed. The ghost appeared. Her father shouted, "who are you?! And what do you want from us?!"
"I'm Liya.. your mother's best friend.." giggling crinkly. "last time she came to our house. SHE KILLED ME AND MY DAUGHTER SO I'M HERE TO GET REVENGE AND NOW ITS TIME FOR CHOLE TO GET KILLED ENJOY!"

Her dad bellowed that isn't her fault she was a child and didn't know but Liya got nuts instead, she slew Chole's Father...
"

Good luck escaping"