Chapter 7

shigaraki pov

As i make my way twords my room i get stoped by .... Him .... My so called master that forced me to lock my sweet izu up with that......that..... Basterd  so i look up at him and say.." why.... WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LOCK HIM UP!!he probly thinks i hate him!!YOUR NO BETTER THAN MY DAD!!!"....And with that i let a tear slip and i run to my room to cry

with izuku

aizawa pov

As i look at izuku still scared of hiw to break the news to deku untill i start to see him hypervenalate so i run up to my problom child and start to shake him awake and i see his eyes shoot open and i hear a sigh of releife and so i ask "are you ok....are you.....you..." he looks at me and smiles with tears forming "yeah.....it's just.....while i was there....i remembered a few things that would have been better forgotten" i look at him and raised an eye brow and said "and that is.....?" he looked at his hands and said "my...dad and brother.....are villians..."

Izuku pov

"my...dad and brother.....are villians..." i said and i saw my teacher go wide eyed and i then asked "c-can i talk to.. Recovery girl about something.....?" he snaped out of his trance and nodded his head and walked out and then i see recovery girl walk in and say "what did you need to talk about midoria?" i look at her and was scared to say but i told her "i... I saw all might while i was kidnapped ..... He was too..  A-and i-i gave him o-one for a-all"she looked at me with a shocked expression and she then said "i know you midoria...and i also know that you wouldn't do that so if this really is you....im sorry...." and at that she pulled out a needle no...no no NO the needles hurt so i try to look at anything but the needle but there ever were i start to panic and i feel tears start to come down 'oh no they dont like tears!! now he is going to beat me!!' i think as i see he coming closer so i say "s-s-sorry i-i promise i wont cry a-any more j-just don't tell f-father i-i was crying!!" the nurse in front of me had a confused look on her face untill it looked like she figured out something and she put the needle away then said "hey i'm not going to hurt you...i didnt know that you didnt like needles..."  'why is he scared he only acts like this when i bring up his dad...but this time he brought him up' 'oh no....was that the shot i had to take to make all the voices go away' i think as i go wide eyed so i say "wait!!was the the shot i had to take to make the voices stop!!i-if it is p-please! I-i'll take it t-there are t-too many!"she looked at me confused "p-please!i-it hurts!" i say so i she looks at me still confused so i yell "F-FATHER P-PLEASE M-MAKE THE VOICES GO AWAY!! THERE Hurting P-PLEASE!! I-I'LL BE A GOOD BOY P-PLEASE!!"

3rd pov

just then afo teleported into the room with a smirk on his face and walked over to izuku and put his hand on izuku's  head and then izuku let out a sigh of relief and then broke out of his  state an relized what had happend and looked at afo with a shocked look and said "f-f-father....w-what are you doing here..." so he replied well you called for me... And you promised to be a good boy for daddy"izuku looked at his father with teriffied look in his eyes as he remembered what that ment and said "b-but-" "but nothing you promised and if you want to go back on your part i'll go back on mine,only i can help with the voices izuku" he interrupted so izuku just nodded in agrement and walked overto his so called 'father' and they teleported out of the hospital and back to afo's office and izuku just followed followed behind to scared to look up and as soon as he saw his fathers feet stoped he did the same he then herd a fimiler voice say "z-zuzu!!i'm so sorry i didn't want to leave you forgive me!!"so izuku looked up to see shigaraki and then there was soon tears falling from both as they comforted each other but izuku was soon lulled into a dark room by his father and he then said "get onto the table izuku" afo said and izuku did as he was told awaiting his punishment...

Did you like this one!!i did😗

Oh also!! Should i do an explanation  chapter on izuku's past it might be a few chapters but if im not lazy with it i could be 1 really long one but it would take a while but with the few chapter idea it would take less long but you would have to-

Omg sorry im rambling now

So umm

I want your opinion

Please

Go put your opinion

I need it

please