Chap. 1 I was fated without luck.

****Attention guys!! Sorry but the first 2 chapters or so are kind of cringy and cliche! I am trying to edit it but until than please don't mind. I promise you it gets a lot better!****

They had seen me. They are seeing me. And all I could do was stand there, too stunned to even understand what's happening. There was blood, there was terror, and I was standing facing it. Facing them.

"Son of a bit*ch" he  mouthed seconds after pointing at me. There were a few tall people; all had different masks on their faces. The one that pointed at me was wearing a rather scary pig's head mask, and all I could see was his eyes that resembled blood. And my only thought Am I dead yet?

**

"Chase!" Someone shouted while tugging at my hair. I groaned in pain as I turned around. My aunt Kris was the one to blame, obviously. I watched her attentively, noticing her sparkly black dress that nearly reached her inner thighs. She had bright lipstick on, reaching a little out of the corner of her mouth.   

"Did you need something" i sneered while rubbing my head, calming down the searing pain she caused. "And can you not pull my hair, it hurts" i added as a whisper. Even if she heard it, she chose to ignore it.

"Uh I need you to get something for me" She stuttered while fidgeting with the end of her dress. She forwarded her eye contact away from me, almost seeming embarrassed.  

"You want me to get something at twelve o'clock at night?" I asked cocking my head to the right. I knew exactly what she meant, but i still acted oblivious. She didn't need me to get anything, she just wanted me to leave the store. And chances are a shameless man was involved, there always is.

 "We need egg for the cakes! Right eggs, that's what we need"

"You do know everything closes at six on sundays, right?" I smirked, knowing well she also was aware of that fact as well. We practically lived here our whole lives, and pretty sure running a bakery would mean you would know when stores that contain egg would close.

"So what is it you're really planning to do, huh?"  i said in a sly voice, knowing well i had got her this time.

She watched me for a moment thinking about what she could say, but then you can see the anger seep in. It wasn't anything new, i'm just surprised she wasn't angry the whole time.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?! Without me where would you be little cunt? Who are you to question what i do or not!" She growled, her slang slurring from her voice.

I wasn't going to give in this easily, mom would never be proud. I turned around and made my way to my room, whispering a little curse sentence. "Without my mother you wouldn't even have the bakery"

I purposely said it in a whisper even when i  hoped she heard it. And by the sudden pull by my sweater, i could tell she did. She turned me around and sent a flying hand to my face. The burning sensation begged me to to cry, but i didn't. I closed my eyes, my anger bubbling in my as i faced her with my red cheeks. I narrowed my eyes and bit my lips hard trying not to shout.

"You heard me, you wouldn't have any of this without the money my mother left. So stop acting like i'm the burden, when without the money my mother left me. Me! The money she left me. The one you used up all on gambling!" i yelled. 

"Yeah it's all my fault now?! You think you're the only one in pain, the only one felt unfairly treated? I had to change my whole goddamn life just so i can take care of you sorry little ass!! I had to care for the daughter my brother couldn't! The daughter he didn't want." She spat, i thight grip on my arm before continuing. "I lost a relationship with a guy i had been with for 7 years, and you know what I get in the time of my grieve? You. If your worthless mother hadn't left easily, than i wouldn't be in this-"