sadie's lover

The leaves crunch under my feet as I step. The wind howlsin my face, I keep my chin up my hands grip the straps of mybackpack .I'm wandering far, Far from home. They cast shadows onthe moonlit path. The noises of the forest soothe me. My cheeks areflushed. The darkness takes me in, like a mother taking her child. I longto be home. But I am far from it. They never wanted me anyway.Treated me like a stray. Filched my heart from me. I envied my friends,who had such loving ....But it's ok as long as I lived well.

    It was all sparkling .I saw a lovely little bunny, looking at me withhis big red eyes, running in an unusual way .I didn't given a matter and Idecided to following him until disappeared, then I realized I really lostthe way. In fact, the landscapes in that area was extraordinarilybeautiful, and everything was fantastically wondrous. But the shot wasnot completed until I saw a woman ,she wore a white coat ,and shewas running towards me with signs of both fear and panic in her face .Iwas so shocked at this sight .I have not absorbed the first shock untilthe other came, as I saw a man running like a madman carrying abloodstained weapon in his hand, shouting her name terribly.

    You know what happened exactly? I was in a crime scene. Yes,He killed her, and it was not normal, he was skilled at cutting and itleaves some marks. He was a mentally ill man 'psychopathicpersonality'. When he finished his art as he sees it, he started crying and calling her : "Baby, please don't leave me !!! I cannot live withoutyou .Do you know what I will do ? I will bring a plaster and you willreturn to my arms .I promise you I will never ever harm you again".