Chapter 1

Heaven

Hey I'm heaven. Im 22 and I'm the daughter of the biggest drug Lord in L.A. I'm also the second youngest out of 3 boys. Da'Shawn is the oldest he is 28 then it's Rico who is 26 then it's Shayne who's 18. My dad's name is NOT important because I call him daddy anyway. I have one best friend and his name is Kenny. Well actually I have two best friends. Kenny and Tasha. I guess that's all, oh yea and I'm super short like 5'0. How I got to be five foot when my dad's 6'6 my brothers are 6'4 and my mother that seemed to forgot she has kids when I was 3 is 5'8. Idk but I am. Right now I'm laying on my best friends breast weird ik but we ain't gay so ain't shit wrong they just comfortable as hell. We where interrupted in our conversation when ALL of my brothers walked through the door with some of they friends. They all walked past us and into the kitchen.

“ Umm excuse y'all I did not hear a hi" I said walking into the kitchen with tasha.

“ Hi Heaven" They said in unison.

“ Uh huh Better say hi, shit my name might be heaven but I can show you hell." I walked to the refrigerator got a soda and sat on the counter next to Jeremy. He was FINER than a mutha fucka but.never gave me the time of day or maybe he did in his own little weird way. He's 6'3 WAY TO DAMN TALL FOR ME. He's mixed with black and Indian and I think Puerto Rican. He was light brown amazing teeth and pretty eyes.

“ Jeremy you not talking" I asked Looking at him.

“ Hey Heaven" he said Looking at me and smiling.

“ Why you sound mad" I asked him.

“ Heaven? I'm ight ok" He said then walked away. I walked in the living room and out the door to see him on the phone leaning on his car. His back was facing me so he couldn't see me.

“ Baby listen-no I- Just plz-who- girl let me talk- no" he said through the phone for a long time he didn't say anything.“ so it's over u don't let a nigga explain or nothing.........ight fuck u then to.........You ain't putting shit on child support.......See u in court hoe." He hung up and turned around tears where in his eyes but he tried not letting them out.

“ Jeremy u sure u ok" I asked him once again.

“ Girl we gotta go beat a bitch ass. Somebody been fuckin wit ma lil sista and its like 5 girls surrounding ha ass right na" tasha said looking up from her phone. She was from New Orleans but her ass was ghetto as hell like she has grew up in the hood.

“ WHAT?! Jeremy could u give us a ride to the park we have to go save meme" I said looking back at Jeremy.

“ What happened to yo car?" He asked opening the doors for us.

“ Some nigga through a foot ball and it went through my front two Windows then the sirent went off and an old lady was walking past got tired of the noise and beat the shit out of my two front lights with her purse un till the air bag blew up and the noise stopped." I said shaking my head. They beat my baby almost to death.

“how in the hell does ur car always get its ass beat" He asked starting the car.

“ Shut yo ass up because the last 6 times the cars  got shot up. Two because of u 3 because of Da'Shawn and one because of my dad." I said pouting in my seat.

“ Aww is someone sad" Jeremy pinched my cheeks and pulled into the parking lot of the park.

“ We'll be back in....." I looked at my watch “ in five minutes" I said and got out the car with Tasha, we were about to break some necks.