oops-

~hi i just wanted to say somethinge before u start reading so have fun reading it i hope u guys like it~

George pov

After class i was excited because clay our teacher said he would start a minecraft server if we all passed the test he had next lesson i wanted to go on the smp as soon as class was over to chill and get my head out of the clouds i had a crush on clay but i have never came out to anyone as gay and im scared also teacher student relationships are illeagal but he was so hot anyone that saw him would immediatly fall in love with him is smooth voice his soft lookling lips his abs he once forgot he had his face cam on on one of the online classes and he took off his shirt nobody said anyting about is cause everyone enjoied the vieuw he cauld even turn a straight man gay or bi with just his looks he is perfect i wend in vc 4 and joined the smp i kept talking to myself out how hot clay was i didn't hear dream join the call and i kept talking to myself

Dream pov

I joined geoge in vc4 and i heared him talking about how hot and sexy he found one of his teachers he was talking about a clay and then i rememberd i was his teacher clay i blushed so hard i muted myself to not raise any suspicion as i kept listening to george rambling about me after a while i coudn't take it anymore so i unmuted myself and said 'hey george.....' i waited for a responce but i didn't hear anything but a thud 'george' i said again 'u ok' after a while he replied 'yeah yeah im fine just how much did you hear ????' he said nervous 'ive been here for about 5 min so yeah' i said and i heared george scream in the backround and then he said ' can you keep it a secret ?' he asked more nervous than before 'keep what a secret the fact that you have a crush on your teacher or the fact that ur gay?'i said playing with him 'b-both' he said stuttering i could tell he was blushing really hard 'i bet ur blushing rigt now that ur so redd~~'' i teased him not trying to let my emmbaresment take over 'anyway what are you doing' i asked 'nothing much just you know just playing a bit minecraft on the smp trying to empty my head' george said glad that i changed the topic 'wanna play together maybe you can stream and we can maybe build something on the smp like.... a treehouse?' i asked 'sure how about we invite sapnap so we can build it tougether' george answered 'sure' after that we called sapnap and he said he could join so george wend live and we build the treehouse which was nice but sapnap and george kept fighting with each other after a few hours we finished the treehouse and gave the chat a tour after that we just talked a bit and then george ended the stream we talked for a bit after a bit of talking we dicided it was time to go and we left the discored chat i still had to do some stuff for tomorror for my classes so i did that and then i wend to sleep next day was just a normal day teaching and editting for my new video i didn't have george's class that day the next day i was getting ready for class the first class i had was george's so i had the test ready and everything else next i wend into the dicored call and waited for everyone and since it was still a few minuets before it starts i decided to go and get some food i had my camera already on so as soon as i would be back I"d be able to start immidiatly as soon as i leave my room people start joining the call and talking to each other.  

(695 words not as much as the previous one but i hope u guys liked it)