chapter one: Manhunt

<Sapnap's POV>
"

C'MERE GEORGE!" I heard Clay yell.

"HALF A HEART! HALF A HEART!" George yelled, which was followed by incoherent screaming.

A loud sigh was heard. Probably from y/n. I rolled my eyes and continued waiting for my iron to finish smelting.

"Hey y/n, can you grab me some diamonds please?" Bad asked. I scoffed. There was no way in hell she was gonna help him.

"Sure! I already made my set so I can grab you some too!" Y/n said. I scoffed again, a little louder this time.

"What's the matter bitch?" Y/n asked. To which I didnt respond.

*sapnap has made the achievement: suit up*

*y/n_playzz has made the achievement: cover me in diamonds*

*badboyhalo has made the achievement: cover me in diamonds*

*Georgenotfound was slain by Dream*

"Pfft good going George." I said, attempting to contain my laughter.

"You muffin head." Bad said. Making y/n giggle. Which I'm not gonna lie, it was cute.

//TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE IN THE END//

*Georgenotfound was slain by Dream*

*Badboyhalo was slain by Dream*

*Sapnap was slain by Dream*

<Y/n's POV>

"Its just me and you y/n..." Clay said.

"I know." I said. Hiding behind a pillar of obsidian.

"I bet you wont be able to kill him y/n." Sapnap said, kind of pissing me off, and making me want to win even more.

"Bet I will, pussy." I said, getting agitated.

"Language." Bad said.

One more hit and the dragon was dead, but two more hits and Clay was dead. If I had done my math right. So I snuck up behind him and swung my sword. That's when my heart sped up to 1,000 miles per hour. I looked at the chat. And saw those inevitable words.

*Dream was slain by y/n*

LETS GOOO!" George and Bad yelled, making my ears feel like they were bleeding.

Once the yelling stopped I heard the most annoying person ever. Sapnap fucking scoffed at me.

"What's the matter sapnap, cant do anything but fucking scoff?" I asked, realizing my anger had been building up this whole time.

"No I should have been the one to win, your a bitch. You know that right?" Sapnap asked sarcastically.

⚠️!TRIGGER WARNING! MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND ABUSE⚠️

That fucking hurt. He sounded like my mother. She had belittled me into nothing. And had abused me for 10 years straight. I felt tears begin to stream down my face, and a lump began to form in my throat. Not now. I cant have a panic attack because of sapnap being a bitch. I wont turn back to self harm. I'm actually happy now.

⚠️END OF TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

"Y/n leave the call, and go talk to Minx." I heard Clay say.

"O-okay. Dont leave this s-shit in the video...p-please." I begged Clay.

"I won't y/n, I would never do that." Clay reassured me.

"O-okay. Bye guys." I whispered, since my Irish accent gets thicker when I cry.

"Bye y/n." George said.

"Bye y/n, try and get some sleep. Please." Clay said.

"Bye y/n, if you ever come and visit, I'll make you some muffins." Bad said, I could almost hear the smile in his voice.

I left the call and practically ran to Minx's room.

"Hey, baby." She said, not turning around.

"Hey Minx, can I talk to y-you for a minute?" I asked, trying not to stutter. But she caught it and spun around immediately. She stood up and ushered me over to sit with her on her bed. I sat down next to her and told her everything.

"Baby, you can sleep in my room tonight since I know it helps you when you have someone near you." She said. I nodded in response and laid down.

"Baby, you cant sleep in your jeans." She said going into my room. When she came back she had an oversized hoodie she had given me, and some sweat pants. I took them and changed in her bathroom. I came back and she dragged me over to her bed. I laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a weight around my middle. Minx had wrapped her arms around me in her sleep. I slowly stood up and went to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror. Ugh my eyes are so puffy. How much did I cry last night? I sighed and brushed my teeth, and hair. Whilst I was finishing up brushing my teeth, Minx walked in.

"Hey baby. How was your sleep?" She asked, smiling a little.

"It was alright. Your bed is really comfy." I said , turning around.

Minx embraced me in a hug. God I'm lucky to have her. I hugged her back. Whatever she had said was muffled by my hoodie. We stood there for a few more minutes until she let go. I walked past her and went into my bedroom. I picked up my phone and tweeted.