intro and info

I will be doing requests.
If you do want a request then you can comment or you can just message me.

Unlike my previous imagined book, they can be with your name and they can also be Y/N                  If you do request one with your name then I will ask you some more information about you so the character can be how you want it to be, I will also be writing the requested imagines with names in them with Y/N as well so everyone can read it if they do not like to read imagines with someone else name.

If it is a requested imagine with someone's name then it will have the title of the imagine with the person's name for example                                                                                                                                        Love was never easy~Ella~

If it is a requested but they wanted their name but it is the Y/N version it will say that for example,                                                                                                                                                                           Love was never easy~Y/N Version~

If it is a requested but they wanted Y/N then it will have the title of the imagine and Y/N For example                                                                                                                                                                                      Just me and you~Y/N~