Chapter 5

I just laid in my bed for a half an hour before a knocking on my window brought me to my senes. I held onto my bed for support, since it was right next to my bed and tried to open the window without hurting myself. I opened it a crack, and the person who was climbing into my room jumped down, making a loud thumb on the ground.

"Shut it, you giant cardinal!" I hissed, sitting back down on my bed. It was Keigo who had decided to visit me again, and he looked very worn out for some reason.

"Are you.... okay?" I asked him, patting a spot beside me on my bed for him to sit down. He sighed, sitting dow next to me. "For some reason the league was chasing me, yelling 'tell us where Charlie is!' I know, doesn't sound very legitimate, but it was."

"Oh, it was very much 'legit,' Hawks," Shigaraki said, climbing through my window! I just stared at him, shocked. "Why the hell are you here? Aren't we like, sworn enemies or something?" He just stared at me blankly, smiling. "Don't think about this too hard, but your pretty much the only one who understands what we've gone through, so we pretty much consider you a honorary member of our.... family, I guess." I smiled, happy that he was finally letting down his guard a bit.

"What does he mean?" Keigo asked me. I sighed, looking at my feet. I lifted up the white shirt I was wearing, showing him the scars, bruises, and stitches that were there. "I thought Recover Girl healed you?!" He exclaimed. I sighed, putting my hand back down. "Well, I guess she didn't want to take away all of my energy, so she left some of them I guess." He kept staring at me, then hugged me. "What did he do to you?" He breathed.

"Sadly, that's not the worst of it," I said. I got up slowly, Keigo supporting me. I transformed into my half alicorn state, and he just raised an eye brown at my back. "What are you supposed to be?" Toga asked, climbing through the window. I tear fell down my face as I pulled the back of my shirt down a little. I turned around slowly for everyone to see, since my back was towards the bed. They all just stared at me, and that's when Dabi jumped through the window.

"What the hell did Endo do to you?" He breathed, tears falling down his face. I sank down to my knees, crying even more. "H-He cut off my alicorn w-wings, and since I haven't been able to tell anyone a-about it, they've just a-always been like t-this." Dabi slid down in front of me, holding onto my shoulders. "I'm sorry for saying those things before; I'm sorry for leaving you and not trying to find me, but Endevour was already treating me bad enough, so I faked my death and everyone believed it and I ran away and joined the league and died my hair and-" I just hugged him to make him shut up about it. "What matters now is that your here," I whispered. Everyone was very confused, even Keigo, who should've understood what he said, but it was no use right now. I got back on my bed and sat down, sighing.

"Keigo, I'm surprised you haven't got the memo yet. Look at Dabi a little closer." They stood across from each other, Keigo getting closer and closer to Dabi. "Not that close, lovebirds! Geez, I mean I've shipped you guys ever since I first met you, but for you to be this blind to not see your crush?!" Keigo turned into a bright red tomato, and only Dabi blushed a little bit. Once Keigo's bird brain caught up a bit, he jumped into Touya's arms, happy tears coming down his cheeks.

As they did this, I heard someone walking on the level I was on. "Guys! Get on the roof and out of here! People are coming!" I hissed at them. They jumped out the window, Touya closing it after them. he waved to me and I waved back just as someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said, smiling from all of the joy inside of me. Kirishima and Denki ran into my room, breathing heavily. "We were just talking to Bakugou and Shinso in the same room, and then we brought up Toga and blood and how she tortures her victims because we were on the subject of villains, and they just rolled up into balls and started breathing really heavily and we have no idea if they are alright!" Kirishima said as fast as he could. I stood up on my feet, wobbling a bit, but that didn't stop me from running into Bakugou's room, the lights on, everyone surrounding them.