Chapter 9

"J-Jamie?" I stuttered, looking at her. She had bloody bandages wrapped around her arms and legs. She was leaned up against a wall, her face pale with a smile on it. I pounded on the bars, turning into my half dragon form, pounding as hard as I could. My hands hurt after a while, rage taking over. Eventually, when Shigaraki and Touya got out of their shocked state, they held me back.

"Let me get her out!" I wailed, falling to my knees. I looked at her, and she looked tired and hurt. Her deep blue hair was long and tangled, like it hadn't been brushed in years; her moon-silver eyes looked dull and sad, which I didn't like seeing; and like always, she had her nose piercing she's had ever since I could remember. 

I stood up shakily, walking towards the bars. My fingers were bloody already and my arms ached, though I knew I couldn't stop now. I stared at her, then out of nowhere, my eyes started to glow and my eyesight became stronger; I felt stronger, too. I soon realized that I had transformed into my half alicorn form, which was broken but strong. I grabbed onto 2 of the bars and pulled them apart, making a space I could run into. She had blood on her face, and she was staring up at me.

"I knew you'd come, Charlie; you always do," she said before falling onto the ground. I caught her head before it hit the floor, then picked her up and put her onto my back. I transformed back into my half dragon form as I flew her out of there, helping Shigaraki and Touya out of there. "You guys give Kurogiri the signal; I'll catch up later after I get the others out of the house." They ran into the forest at the back of the house as I ran over to the car, unlocking it and putting Jamie in the front seat, buckling her up. I took out my phone and called Shoto, hoping he would pick up.

"Hello?" He said on the other side of the phone. "The mission's done. She's worse than I thought, though! You need to get out of there, asap!" "Give me 5 minutes," he said before he hung up. They ran out of the house in under 3 minutes, Toga transforming into herself again and getting into the trunk. I got into the driver's seat and drove off to the school, not caring how late it was. 

I drove up to the dorm building and told Toga to give Kurogiri the signal to transport her back to the base as I ran up to the dorm building. In all of that rush, I had forgotten to get a key.

"Oh, hello, Charlie!" Ida said, letting me into the dorm. "We need to contact Aizawa and Recovery Girl, now! I've got a girl in the passenger seat of my car who's unconscious, and I am not losing her today! Ida, you tell Aizawa to let me into the building through the front door and I'll tell him my story once I get there. Denki, Shinso, Bakugou and Uraraka are coming with me to help carry her into the building." I ran back out to the car, the 4 kids running behind me. Luckily, Toga had warped back to the base just in time. They all got in the car as I pulled out of the dirt driveway and over to the school.

Once we were there, Aizawa had already opened the door and ran over to the car. "She's knocked out, I'm pretty sure she's been locked up in a abandoned building for several years since she was 7, and she's all bloody." We walked in silence as we went over to Recovery Girl's office, laying her down on a bed. I told her everything, excluding the part about going to Endevour's house and the League Of Villains helping us.

"I'll fix her up by the morning, so you 6 better get some rest," Recovery Girl told us. I shook my head. "I'm staying here until she wakes up." She sighed, knowing I wasn't the type to let up. "Okay, then. Sit in that chair in the corner. I'll bring her something to eat once she wakes up." I told everyone to leave without me, and they finally agreed after a while. I sat in the chair, drifting off into sleep as I thought about Jamie.

    When I woke up the next morning, I groaned a little as Recovery Girl opened the curtains in the room. "It's, like, 8 in the morning," I told her, checking my phone. I went to sleep around 11 last night, which was normal for me. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were all healed, which made me feel better.