06

KTH POV

I took him to my room which , he is so afraid of me , my grip on his wrist is tight which seems painful to him.
I locked the door with a bang and left his wrist harshly. And that was the moment he started crying like a baby.
My heart ached by just seeing him like this.
He crouched in front of me pulling his knees closer and burrying his head in his knees and started crying.

He's scared. Ik it's not his mistake.

I kneeled down to his level and starting drawing circles on his back.

KTH: j-jungkook

....*sniffles*

KTH : j-junkook , look at me iam sorry . Ik it's not your fault . I was just angry. That man is touching you and I don't want him to d-

I stopped when he hugged me tightly and started crying.

KTH: don't cry it's alright iam here.

Jjk: I-i a-a-am a-af-afraid of everything. I-iam a-a c-c-ry b-ba-bady.

He hugged me more tightly than before and started crying again.
I was shocked by his behaviour but I was feeling sad for him .

KTH: baby look at me I am right here don't worry about anything I'll protect you no matter what. And iam sorry I made you cry.

Jungkook just nodded and soon crying turn into soft sniffles. I cupped his cheeks and wipe his tears and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes with the contact.

KTH : you want me to take you back home.

Jjk: but your parents party , I spoiled t-

KTH: no no don't say that's not your fault , we're going back that's all.

I pulled him up and brush his hairs and took his hand in mine and walked outside.

When we reached outside his grip on my hand tighten and he also hold my arm. Which is indicating that he's still scared.

What a lil big baby😚

Mrs Jeon: omg son are you ok

Jungkook nodded

KTH : mom we're heading home he's tired .

With that I  took him back.

KTH: open the door I'll park the car in garage.

He nodded and steeped out of the car.

I entered where jungkook is waiting for me.

Jjk : uhh tae

KTH: huhh

Jjk : t-thankyou

I chuckles and lead him to my bedroom.

We freshed up and I tuck him on his bed and kissed his forehead and I made my way to my couch.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

JJK pov

I was about to sleep when I remember .....

Did he just kissed me again
He holds my hand
H-he hugged me...

Oooo fuckk he called me BABY

I was squealing silently but deep down ik that he's a good man with lots of secrets and he's very hard to understand .
For a moment he's nice and then suddenly angry.

I was thinking very hard and I don't know when I drifted to my dream land.