27

A/n pov

Jungkook is in his 9th month.
Like others he don't  have mood swings and all his pregnancy is smooth but just few complications , that he cured. Tae was having gut feeling that his first baby will be a boy. 

Jungkook was doing house chores when tae entered.

Kth: loveeee what are you doing I told you don't do . I'll make dinner.

Jk: naah taetae I don't wanna be burden on you.

Kth: .............

Jk: aah I mean I don't want you to do and I am bored too I was missing you so I thought of it and all though it's been a while I cooked for you.

Kth: that's fine love.

Jk: *giggle* now go fresh up I'll set the table.

The couple had a nice dinner after that they laid on they laid on thier bed.

Jk: where you going taetae.

Kth: holdon my love.

Tae came with a bottle of massaging oil.

Kth: lay down .

Jk:  uhhh??!

Tae remained silent and he stated massaging jungkook's feet.

Jungkook closed his eyes in relief.

Kth: I know you need this love why didn't you told me that you have pain in your feet

Jk: mnnhh

Kth: what mmnhh ?!! You are a bad boy , don't you think you need punishment.

Jungkook turned all red .
Tae helps him ho sit on his lap.

Kth: you know I love you so much love.

Jk: we love you too my bear.

Kth: I can't wait to meet my son.

Jk: how can you be so sure that he's a boy , you even cancelled gender reveal *pout*

Kth: father instincts love *proud smirk*

Jk: hmphh whatever.

suddenly the baby started kicking and tae can feel it too as he was holding jungkook by his waist.

Kth: hey my winter bear you know appa loves you alot but don't be a cockblocker In future.

Jungkook laughed and he hits tae playfully.

Tae kissed jungkook's lips as he started kissing him back. Tae kissed jungkook's neck as jungkook started moving his hips.

Kth: yaaaa gukkie don't move I don't wanna do anything right now . I'll hurt you both. Iam controlling myself very much, don't test my patience.

Jungkook giggled and  pecked tae before getting inside the blanket.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Next morning

Jungkook's having a little back pain hence he woke up . He saw tae sleeping beside him peacefully.

He jolted up remembering he's having office.

Jk: tae wake up you're late.

Kth: *sleepy voice* I forgot to tell you that I'll be home for few months . I'll explain later now plzz sleep.

Jungkook looked at tae dumbfounded he tried to sleep but he can't , he's feeling abdominal pain since last night and he woke up several times . Tae helped him a lot he even forced jungkook to visit hospital but jungkook denied by saying it's all because of uncomfortable sleeping position.  tae prepared him a warm bottle and massages his belly still have time for delivery that's why he shrugged the thought of visiting hospital  .

He woke up and thought of making breakfast for  tae  . He let tae sleep because he was disturbed last night.

Jungkook was making breakfast . His body  doesn't feel like standing . He's feeling strong pain in his abdomen .

He turned off the stove and held the slab.

Tae is coming down stairs wearing his shirt.

Kth: gukkie....

Kookie...

Jungkook you ok?!!.

He said as he walked towards jungkook with worry developing inside him. He holds jungkook by his waist as jungkook places his back on his chest and holds his belly.

Kth: gukkie you ok what's happening love are you  ?!!.

Tae said as he  kissed jungkook's head.

Jungkook shook his head.

Tae helps him to sit on sofa. As the pain is increasing .

Kth: holdon we're leaving for the hospital . I'll bring your shoes.

Tae helps jungkook with his shoes he took jungkook's jacket and car keys and seated jungkook properly.

Jungkook held tae's hand tightly.
As the pain is unbearable for him but he's still holding it.

Kth: what's happening love.. you ok ..we'll be there soon .

Jk: yhh I am ok just feeling dizzy .

The moment when he said this he

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Passes out!.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_