Question

Would you rather go for more than fifteen rounds with your partner in one night OR not do the deed with your partner for two full weeks?

Sent in by: Anonymous Wattpad User
(They didn't wanna be named)

Question is for: Any/All character(s)

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

So like they're all at a nice conference table— jkjk they're on stage with questions from the fans (they're on live tv just pretend wink wonk)

Shibisu: Huh? THIS IS SO HARD TO DECIDEEEE *cries in spain without the s and throws the paper with the question on it*

Hatz: ...inappropriate.

Khun: I want to know who sent this horrendous question in the mail box.

Hatz: *catches paper flawlessly* Earrings is right. This is immature.

Shibisu: YOU TWO SHUT UP! ToT *literally crying*

Bam: ^^ There there, Isu, *patting tracksuit mane*

Shibisu: qoq BAMMMM *hugs the innocent bean boy*

Anaak: Crybaby.

Ran: Stop whining like a kid, it's annoying -.-

Shibisu: *cries more* BAMMM THEYRE SO MEAN TO MEEEEE ToT

Bam: Now, now, let's please calm down ^-^;

Endorsi: Why do you always defend him!?

Lero-ro: You guys are live on TV.

Shibisu: *sniffles* Right...

Everyone calmed down and eventually took their seats on the huge conference sofa B)

Rak: I think—

Khun: This shouldn't be answered.

Yuri: YOU KNOW WHAT KHUN MAYBE YOU SHOULD ANSWER THIS! Y— *Lero-ro pulls her away from the cameras with Quant dying quietly on the side*

Khun: *stares with a blank face*

Anaak: *snorts*

Lero-ro: That will be cut out.

Bam: I can answer first if you guys want! *raises hand voluntarily*

Khun: *brings Bam's hand down back to his side* You shouldn't.

Yuri: UGH FINE I WILL! *somehow escaped Lero-ro's grasp* I WOULD RATHER— *she gets pulled away again, a hand over her mouth and she gives muffled screams of angR*

Quant: *rolling on the floor, crying silently— you see— he's trying to laugh as quietly as possible—*

Endorsi: *insert angry popping vein on the side of her head* I'd rather not do it with Hatz for two weeks— I'd be destroyed if I chose the other option *shaking head with disappointment*