chapter five

"WHAT!?" Atsumu screamed at Oikawa, in which caused Sugawara to shoot a bullet right next to Atsumu's head. Atsumu harshly sighed, walking towards Suna who was leaning against the wall, copying what her friend did.

"Awww, don't be sad Atsumu. It's only for a month~ Now, let me read this and tomorrow I expect all of you to meet your partners." Oikawa smiled. She snapped and Sugawara quickly started reading all of their partners. After what seemed like an hour the list finished, ending off with Yamaguchi being with a blondie.

"Yama-Kun~! Could you stay behind?" Oikawa asked. Yamaguchi nodded timidly. Yamaguchi stayed behind while everyone left to take a shower and sleep. "Yama-Kun, Hinata told me you're scared to even attack a dummy. Why is that?" Oikawa said with "worried" eyes.

"W-Well uhm, I just feel like-" A stinging pain was shot across Yamaguchi's face.

"THEN WHY'D YOU JOIN THIS GANG?!" Oikawa stood up and yelled loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. It was quiet for a whole minute, not even the sounds for a hair dryer or a shower was heard. "WHY?!" Oikawa practially screamed.

"B-BECAUSE I HEARD MY MOM WAS HERE!" Yamaguchi yelled back. Oikawa smirked, sitting back down.

"See? Now you did it. You gained power to yell at me. Great job!" Oikawa clapped her hands. "Now, go take a shower!~" Oikawa waved off Yamaguchi. "Also I think you should focus on physical instead of guns or something!"

KEI'S CORNER:
Hello! Hello! So uhm, Suna has a small ponytail, Nishinoya's hair is kinda all over of the place, Atsumu really likes short hair, and Yamaguchi  usually has her hair in a ponytail!
If you don't like their desgins let me know which one and I'll try to change them a bit! :]