VII

The black haired boy sits cross legged as he watches waterparks from side stage. Awsten seems to be really happy tonight, beaming at and joking around with the audience. Geoff and Otto are picking up on the vibe and also being more energetic than usual.

Everyone had insisted that mako stay nearby just incase but he had only agreed for awsten, the poor guy was still really worried. He felt guilty about what happened and mako could tell.

The crowds are huge this tour, bigger than anything rising sun had seen yet, almost every stop is sold out.

He catches sight of Olivia across the stage staring at Geoff.
She'd never tell but anyone could see that Olivia had taken a liking to Geoff, who knows, mabye something will happen between them?

Mako doesn't even realize he is lost in thought till someone nudges him harshly with their foot.
"Hey trannie."

He quickly turns to see who had said it, and of course it was Harvey. His heart rate jumps, he hasn't even seen the dirty man since the other night. His arms instinctualy wrap around himself.

"Why don't we go play outside again?"

The terrifying image of Harvey kneeled over him while he bled out on the ground fills his mind, he can't seriously think that will work again right? Someone will connect the dots and figure out that it's him.
"Y-you wouldn't."

The blonde man enters his line of sight a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. he leans in to whisper so just mako can hear, "oh, but I would." The lights from the stage glint off his bright white teeth when he pulls away grinning.

Mako glances all around to try and alert someone of what is happening, he can't let this happen. He needs help.

Luckily for him, he sees awsten coming off stage. He hadn't even realized that they had finished just moments ago or that Harvey has mysteriously dissapeared.

He just gazes at the hyper man approaching him. he looks so good in this lighting, the sweat pouring off him just adding to it. How does he look so good even at the most unflattering angles?

When mako realizes in just what way he's thinking about the other boy a blush rises on his cheeks that is thankfully hidden by the pink lighting.

"Hey," Awsten greets, standing awkwardly in front of mako who is sat on the ground still. He likes being able to talk to him now, even if it's still just small pieces of conversation, talking to him takes his mind off of her. And as long as he's careful everything will be fine.

Mako stands up to match him, eyes glancing around for Harvey but not seeing him anywhere. He is still always surprised when awsten talks to him. "Hey, you were great out there. I've always wanted to go to a parx show."

Awsten looks slightly confused, "I thought you would've been to one, haven't you hung out with Geoff before?"

"Yeah, but I had to go back home to Tennessee the night before the last show." Mako says with a shrug, hoping he wont ask about his hometown anymore. To many bad things happened there for him to talk about it so non-chalantly.

Before the conversation can progress, awsten becomes distracted by someone approaching the pair from behind.

Mako turns to see jawn quickly grabbing awsten and pulling him over. It's hard to make out what is said because they are both whispering and the majority of the crowd is still out there but jawn definitely says something about "Ciara."

Who are they talking about? He's pretty sure awsten had never mentioned someone by that name but then again, awsten has barely talked to him. Mabye its someone jawn knows?