Cute outfit

Here's a short oneee

Tw: slight degrading, somewhat overstimulation

Barry watched as y/n walked in his room. He immediately felt an erection forming in his boxers. For context, Y/n was invited to Barry's house, but when they arrived, no one was home. Y/n decided to get changed into a... revealing...outfit. Obviously, Y/n didn't know it at the time that it would make Barry rock hard. Y/n was wearing thigh high socks with garter belts around their thighs. The garter belts were tight so it squeezed their thighs nicely, to follow the socks and garter belts, there was a light colored hoodie. Y/n decided not to wear shorts under because that's way too uncomfortable. Now, back to Barry. As soon as he saw them, he knew what he wanted. He wanted Y/n. Y/n didn't realize what happened, and sat down next to Barry, cuddling up next to him. Barry wanted to hold back, for Y/n's sake. After a few minutes of scrolling on Y/n's phone, Barry couldn't keep it in anymore. His cock was so hard it started getting painful, he needed friction. Barry swiftly got on-top of Y/n and tore off his very restricting pants all in one swift motion. Y/n was getting flustered now, and quickly realized what had happened. "...h-hey...?" Y/n said, a stuttering mess with the barely covered bee straddling them. Barry just stared back seductively, while starting to move Y/n's shirt up. Slowly pulling down his boxers and shoving Y/n's shirt into their own mouth, Y/n lost patience and told Barry to "moof oon wif it" voice obviously distorted with the shirt gag in their mouth. Barry started slowly fingering Y/n's hole, prepping them for what's going in later. Y/n started moaning quietly, but as he added more fingers, the louder they moaned. His goal was now to see how loud Y/n could get. Barry had 3 fingers in Y/n's hole before he decided they were ready. Shoving his whole cock in at once, Barry was immediately filled with pure satisfaction. Y/n felt so good. It was unbelievable. Barry couldn't hold it back any longer, he started going faster and faster. Soon enough, Y/n was a moaning mess under Barry. Screaming as loud as they could with a shirt muffling every sound they make. The faster Barry went, the louder Y/n moaned. The louder Y/n moaned, the faster Barry went. Although, Barry thought he was in complete control of the situation... He was most definitely wrong. Right as Barry was about to cum, Y/n reached up and grabbed Barry's shirt, making him focus of them. Y/n grabbed him and flipped him over, Y/n now being on top. Moving their face down, Barry started gasping when Y/n stuck their tongue out and kissed Barry's tip. Pre-cum already coming out, Y/n moved their mouth up and down the tip, teasing Barry. Barry was soon becoming overstimulated with all the euphoria. Y/n took note of this and put Barry's whole cock in his mouth tongue traveling around Barry's cock until he had to release it. "Fuck... Y/n I'm gonna-" Barry came balls deep in Y/n's mouth. Without warning, Y/n started gagging but swallowed it all. "Damn slut..." Y/n said to Barry.