Bestfriends

Tw: degrading and hardcore

Barry met y/n at a park bench while going for a walk and ever since, they've been best friends. Today, almost two years after, they decided to celebrate and watch a bunch of movies. Y/n called Barry "Where are you? It's been 30 minutes" Barry stutters "o-oh uh I was... getting stuff..." y/n hears he's nervous "oh okay... well I'll set up Disney movies" "okay see you in like five minutes" Barry says and hangs up the phone. Y/n notices he was being weird but ignored it, setting up a blanket fort with movies ready on the tv. A little over five minutes later y/n hears a knock on the door and answers it. "Hey y/n" Barry says while holding a bag behind his back "whatcha got there?" Y/n peers behind his back, causing Barry to move the bag out of their view "snacks and some personal stuff" Barry tries to hide his nervousness "Oh, okay!" Y/n pulls carry into the house and basically drags him to the fort, turning on the movie and plopping down. Barry blushes from the contact and sits next to y/n, slowly getting closer to y/n every 2 minutes until he's almost on top of y/n at this point. Y/n notices this and slowly holds onto Barry, pulling him closer. The first movie ends and y/n turns on another movie, brushing against Barry's slightly hard cock "mmm~" Barry covers his mouth with his hand, panicking hoping y/n didn't hear him. Y/n definitely heard him but decided to pretend they didn't, going back to normal. Y/n 'accidentally' touches the tip of his cock, wanting to hear the sound again. Barry let's outa muffled moan, hand still over his mouth. Y/n gets turned on by this, deciding to take Barry's hand and press it on his bulge "a-ah~" Barry loudly moans. Y/n smirks as Barry tries to get out of their lap. "I- I originally planned me being the one doing this..." Barry admits while pulling out the bag with condoms and lube. "Oh you thought you could top me pretty boy?" Y/n snaps at him, raising their hand up to his throat slightly cutting off his oxygen supply. Barry moans loudly, almost too loud. Y/n pulls down his pants and boxers, rubbing his erect cock painfully slow. Surprised by the sudden contact Barry whimpers and yells "F-FUCK Y/N~ AH~" Y/n slides down their pants and gets the lube, rubbing it on their cock and Barry's hole. Y/n slides in two fingers at once, causing Barry to moan. Y/n slides in two more, now having four fingers in his ass, they start moving them until he is properly ready. Y/n runs their cock and puts the tip on the beginning of his hole. "Please y/n" Barry says breathily "please what?" Y/n asks innocently "p-please just fuck me. Fuck me hard I want you to fill me up~" Barry says while wrapping his arms around y/n's neck. Y/n bites his arm causing him to Yelp and fall back down. "Only sluts get what they want." Y/n drops Barry and grabs his hair, pulling him on his knees. "Suck." Y/n demanded, shoving their cock into his mouth. Barry obliged and bobbed his head up and down slowly. Y/n grabs two fistfuls of his hair and shoves his head all the way down their 13 inch cock, causing Barry's eyes to tear up and start gagging. Y/n forcefully begins face-fucking him roughly. Without warning, y/n cums into his mouth all the way down his throat. Y/n throws Barry back down. "Good boy~ you deserve a treat" y/n slams into Barry and starts moving, giving him no time to adjust "A-AHH~" Barry moans. Y/n moves in different directions trying to find Barry's prostate until... "FUCK Y/N AHH~ S-SO G-G-GOOD FUCK~" Barry practically yells. Y/n smirks, pounding into him as fast as they can go, over and over again. Barry begins yelling and moaning y/n's name. "Thank g*d these walls are thick or else the whole neighborhood could hear how much of a little slut you are" y/n sneers at him. Barry feels something forming in his stomach and says "i-I'm going to cum" "don't you fucking dare you massive slut" Barry holds it in as best as possible. Finally after 15 more minutes of the railing, y/n cums balls deep into Barry. "Ngh~ FUCK~" y/n yells. "Now you can cum you little whore" y/n says and reaches down and starts jacking off barry. Barry moans loudly, eyes rolling to the back of his head and tears coming out like a waterfall. Barry finally cums while his legs are shaking. "I love you y/n" "I love you too barry" the movie ends. "I won't be able to walk"

Yes they are now dating.

————————————————————————
861

Sorry for any spelling accidents or grammar mistakes.