MARIE?

Makaylas pov

When we woke up we decided to have a chill day and go for a walk.

We were walking down the street when I saw her... she had her head down and was walking in our direction "jessica is that you" I asked her and she turned around and sprinted away so all of us followed her... she ran into the nice fancy ish apartment building and when we got in there the door was closing and I made it to the elevator in time to make eye contact and it was her, it was my bestfriend and she looked me dead in the eyes... "its like she didn't care" I said "she obviously doesn't cause if she did she wouldn't have ran away or ran from us twice" evan said madly "yea she obviously doesn't wanna be found or takin back home" justin said surprisingly calmly like he didn't even care "well you guys can give up but im not im not giving up on her until I figure out why she left and who those people were that she was with" "somebody's jealous she got new friends" evan said "im not jealous I just wanna know who they were" I defended "cause you're jealous" "whatever lets just do a steakout" I stated walking out of the building and across the street into a Cafe...

About 4 hours later I see the door to the apartment building open and its the same guy we've been seeing everywhere and hes with jess and this other guy we haven't seen yet "damn shes still being a hoe even when she's missing" evan said disgusted I laugh "omg they're coming towards us" justin said panicked and we all turn our backs towards to the door of the cafe and we hear them enter and jess laughing "omg witt shut up" she said "ok baby bunny what do you want" the one we see every where says "ummmm idk surprise me daddy bunny" she said and giggled "omg ew yall have known each other like 3 days and you're already coupley its gross anywho so jess you have like what 61 to go" "yea I can't wait to get it over with and join like for real I'm a natural at it, it feels like I was born to do it" and they continue to talk about random shit while I figure out what jess has been doing and then the person yells "CONLIN" and the guy we see alot walks up and grabs one of the drinks and sips it. If you're wondering how I know this with my back to them well I have my camera on them.. "MARIE" she yells and jess gets the drink and looks so excited when she sees it and hugs 'Conlin' "howd you know" she asks him "I didn't I just had a feeling" he said and smiled down at her and ill give it to her hes pretty cute "well thank you" she says to him and smiled back up at him "going by her middle name smart" I whisperd to the guys "I'd wish Witts drink would hurry up I wanna get home before they come back to try and get me" jess says "they won't get very far" Witt says and chuckles and jess laughs "yea true that" she says and I frown 'what does she mean by that' "WITT" the person yells and he grabs the drink and they leave "I never once got jess's drink right" justin said "neither have I" I said clearly jealous this dude knows her for 3 days and knows alot of stuff about her "what do you they met by we won't get far and 61 to go and she'll be apart of them like huh" "idk but whenever they leave we'll follow them" evan said

About 6 hours later we saw them again but there was a whole group like jess, Conlin, witt, the gay guy, 2 other guys and 2 girls and they were pretty too "damn... she made some pretty attractive friends like they're all good looking" justin said "we're better" I said.

We follow them for alittle while and they go to the warehouse "no... you dont think she's gonna kill anyone do you" I ask "nah shes to innocent for that" we wait outside until we hear alot of gun shots and we look in the window to see like alot of dead bodies tied to chairs and jess with gun in her hand "omg" I said "she just like killed 20 people" "OMG 40 TO GOO" we hear one of the girls she was with "I KNOW MARKO OMGGG IM SO CLOSE TO JOINING" jess yelled excitement in her voice "she seems so happy" justin said "wow baby bunny that was wow" Conlin said walking up to jess "baby bunny?" "What kind of name is baby bunny" marko and the other girl stated giggling "shit up bitches... and thank you..." "come on baby bunny say it" Conlin said in a teasing manner "thank you...daddy bunny" and everyone in there laughed "OMG DADDY BUNNY BRO I CANT HOLY SHIT CON DUDE YOURE GOIN SOFT ON US BRO" "shut up brett no im not its just nick names" "ok Mr daddy bunny" the gay one said " jacey watch it" "Keith witt say anything and ill shoot you mmk" jess said "ok so there's brett Conlin witt Keith jacey and marko and one we don't know her name "marko Stacy girls night watching magic Mike" jess said "YASSSS omg-" "no" Conlin said looking at jess "what why" jess said confused "because he's attractive and I dont want you looking at him striping" "awww is Conlin crushing in jess" "what no its just shes 15 and hes like 30 that's weird" "mmhmm sure and shes 15 and you're 18 and you wanna hug her and kiss her and fuck her senseless" brett said and jess blushed hard "ok um we should go then right i mean we have movies to watch" marko said to them and then they all started walking towards the door where we were "omg we gotta go" and we ran to the hotel...