Before we begin with the story...

Hi and thank you for opening this book! I am grateful for each and every one of you and I hope that you'll enjoy this story. Some important info:

This book, if you haven't noticed, is going to be filled with nsfw content, especially smut and sex scenes. Please, if you're uncomfortable and/or a minor don't read this. (Also if you're a BTS member, don't continue too lol.)

At the beginning of every chapter, I'll list all the kinks as warnings, so you don't need to read the chapter if you're not comfortable with any of these. This book may/will include:

Sex for money (obviously duh)
Oral and anal sex (obviously again)
Dom/Sub dynamics
Bondage
Impact play (= everything that causes pain - spanking, choking etc)
Humiliation
Edging
Sex toys
...and more...

But every sex scene between the "couple" is consensual and all characters are adults! (As it should be in real life.)

If you want to practise BDSM or any potentially harmful kinks, please, do it with a partner, whom you trust. It requires a lot of communication. Be safe, use safe words, don't do it drunk, educate yourself and practise aftercare (among other things).

I am still learning myself, so I apologise if there are any technical mistakes (when it comes to the sex scenes). I am not a gay man after all.

You've been warned.

Now, if I didn't scare you away, you can continue on a journey into my filthy mind. You'll need J-Pope and his holy water after this, so don't forget to read some holy book before going to bed, so you go to heaven. (I know I will go to hell, not only for writing this but also for being gay. You still have time to save yourselves though.)

Side ships (only mentioned a few times): lowkey Yoonmin, maybe Sope (who knows), lowkey Vkook

PS: sorry for the grammar mistakes, I'm trying my best but English is still my second language.

Love you and enjoy, you horny btches! 😉