Chapter 4: a snack

(Anal fingering, praise, lowkey humiliation, anal sex)

"So, I see you like that dancer, do you?" Yoongi smirked as he held a glass of whiskey in hand.

"RJ? Yes. He's perfect. So obedient. Slightly shy but can't tell me 'no'. He's perfectly submissive. He sucks dicks so well."

Yoongi's eyebrows were even higher than before as he began to drink his drink.

"What about his ass?"

"I don't know. I haven't fucked him yet."

Yoongi's whiskey was all on the table as he almost choked. He coughed loudly and Namjoon hit his back multiple times.

"What the hell? So you only fucked his throat a few times?"

"He was a virgin, what was I suppose to do?"

"Namjoon... I can name about three boys that used to be or still are performers in this club that lost their virginity with you. And now suddenly wanna play the good man?"

"I don't know, Yoongi, okay? There's just something that stops me from doing it. I kinda like saving him for later," he brought the whiskey to his lips. He ran his hand through his hair and breathed out.

"But, tonight, I think that I will finally fuck him."

A tall man sat at the bar. A bartender came to him, asking what he would like to order.

"Just whiskey, Hoseok, thanks."

"Rough night, Jin?" the bartender asked, taking the bottle with alcohol and pouring it into the glass, "How's it going with Him?"

"If you ask me, I will say 'well'. If you ask my ass... well... the answer will be totally different."

Hoseok rose his eyebrows. "So have you already had sex with him?"

"Not yet. But something tells me, it's gonna be soon. He gives me huge amount of money," Jin downed the whiskey like it was water and Hoseok pouted.

"Well, good luck, man. Do you think he knows?"

Jin scoffed and ordered another whiskey. "No. He has no idea."

Hoseok poured him another shot.

"Thanks. I saw that you are also trying to get into someone's pants," Jin winked and the latter smiled.

"Well, I can have a little fun, can I?" Hoseok giggled. He looked at waiting customers. "Sorry, gotta go. See ya later, bro."

"See ya."

And with that, the younger left him alone. Jin downed the shot and walked over to the back, where his clothes were. He put on a white lace bodysuit with thin straps and a long v cut, exposing his boobs.

"Looking good, RJ," Jimin smiled at him as he sat next to the boy, finishing his make-up look in the mirror.

"Oh, thank you, Jiminie," he smiled at him. "Ready for tonight?"

"No," he giggled, putting a blush on his cheeks. "It's Friday, so many people will come. It's going to be exhausting."

"Well, at least the applause after the performance is gonna be big," Jin winked at him.

"Yeah, but it's easy for you. You only have visits from the Boss. I have visits from so many men."

"But," Jin smiled supportively. "I think I saw Mr Boss's best friend with him. So, maybe he'll come...?"

"Well, let's hope so," Jimin giggled, examining his face in the mirror. "Do you think I should get a nose job?"

"Are you kidding? You don't need that," Jin brushed his hair and putting a jacket on, he looked at the clock.