𝟎𝟐: ❝第二章❞

"What kind of face am I making right now?/It doesn't matter what kind, it's all a mask/Putting our lives on the line to self-hypnotize ourselves"

—G-Dragon ❝ DIVINA COMMEDIA ❞

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

AS YOU HEARD THE SNOW-HAIRED MAN, EVERYTHING WENT SILENT. The rushing wind and both of your breathing were the things only heard as you pondered about what he stated.

'Shaman? What is that? Is it just me, or did that man just went crazy?' You asked yourself before looking at the man.

"I'm sorry, what? I am no Shaman. What even is a shaman anyway?" You told him as the blindfolded man raised both of his eyebrows, indicating that he was shocked.

"Wait, you don't even know? Are you okay?" He asked.

"What do you mean I don't know? I am fine, for your information. I think you escaped mental." You went to pick up your bag, preparing to walk away from a man who lost his marbles.

"Wait! Don't leave yet!" He yelled, but you ignore him, wanting to escape from the man's grasp. Just as you took a step, something came out of the floor.

It looked huge, as you can see eyeballs each part of its body. Its teeth were sharp as a knife that can kill you in just a mere second. Its arms were long, its hands having 12 fingers, two red fingers forced in the right hand.

You couldn't move, not even one bit. Its mouth was coming closer to devour you as your eyes widen at the sight of the sharp teeth coming to bite you.

Just then, the man pushed you away. You dropped to the floor, causing your back to ache.

"W-What is that?" You asked, scared. Just then, your mask shattered. You didn't smile like usual. You furrow your eyebrows. Eyes wide as your mouth trembled.

"That's what you call a curse." He answered gravely. Nodding, you watch it rampage, causing wreckage to the school rooftop. Suddenly, it turned invisible.

"W-Where'd it go-" You turned around to see it behind you, mouth opened.

'Daitai (substitute),' a feminine voice whispered in your head. Suddenly, everything went black.

-♔- Third Person POV -♔-

Gojo was indeed shocked.

The girl from before was still there, but something changed.

She held a katana in her hand. No, it was smoke. Her (h/c) hair had red tips as her left eye was blue while the other retained its color. Her face had black scars on it tattoed on her face.

"Bow and Arrow," She muttered softly as her previous katana turned into a bow and arrow. The curse threw a punch. As she quickly dodged it, not knowing the curse shoots its nails towards her.

It damaged her. of course, her previous uniform tattered, as she was bleeding profusely. She jumped high, placing three arrows in the middle of the bow, and then, pulling it with the strings, and released it, aiming at the curse.

The woman aimed flawlessly at its head as it screamed, causing Gojo to put his hands on its ears.

'So loud..!' He thought.

The curse still chased after her as she continued running before snapping her finger. Gojo was shocked.

The arrows grew in size, causing it to demolish the curse's body, leaving two fingers behind. The dual-haired girl quickly picked it up from the floor, putting a seal and giving it to the snow-haired man.

"N-No way..." Gojo trailed off as he continued to stare at the woman. "Is it Kemuri... The Shaman with Sukuna before he died?" The woman just stared at him blankly before nodding in agreement.

"How are you-" Gojo paused before seeing what she wrote with smoke.

'My time is almost up, don't tell about me to Y/n. Keep quiet about this.' It wrote.

'Y/n? Is it the girl from before?' He questioned himself as he watches Kemuri heals herself with smoke. The time for Kemuri is up as her scars started to fade. Her left eye was slowly reverting to her original color.

She fell to the ground, causing Gojo to panic and rush to her and check her pulse.

-♔- 2nd POV -♔-

Your eyes were blurry when you woke up. You blink your eyes, trying to see clearly. In front of you was the snowy-haired man, worry-filled his voice.

"Are you okay?" You nod.

"W-What happened?" You asked.

"I defeated the curse," He lied. He needed to follow Kemuri since he's unsure what will happen to him if he told him about her.

You sighed in relief.

You then stand up, getting your bag again as you walk to the exit. 'I don't want to be here anymore... I'll ask mom and dad to transfer me to another school.' You thought to yourself.

"Hey, you!" The man from before called you as you turned around.

"Do you want to go to Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" You ask.

"Transfer to Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. You belong there." He stated.

"What do you mean?"

"You're a Shaman like I said. We, Shamans, belong there."

"You must be mistaken-" He cut you off.

"No, I'm not." He said sternly. He slowly approaches you as he continued to speak.

"Say, Y/n Minamoto," Your breath hitched as you stared at him with wide eyes. "Are you going to continue showering people with your hopeless smiles or, Are you going to stop with your appearances and protect other people's smiles?" He questioned.

Your heartbeat went faster as you continue to look at him in disbelief.

'How did he k-know?' Your hands trembled. 'Should I take this chance to be free from these cages or continue to be afraid?' You asked yourself.

'Do I want to continue to smile through the pain merely to please people? Do I want that? Or do I want to stop and put myself in front to protect?' These questions filled your head.

You look over to the man as he removed his blindfold, smiling at the girl. Raising his arm for a handshake, he asks,

"So what is your answer, famous Y/n Minamoto?" He asks. Hands shaking, you place your hand in his as you nod.

"I'll transfer to the school." Your eyes showed determination.

"Well, let's get going then."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

I finally updated omg- Anyway, good news to Gojo simps out there !!

Gojo is finally a love interest *cue yay noises* but here is the change I did to him:

Instead of being 28, I made him 22 so that there isn't much of a difference in age.

Now, I shall go yeet and update my other stories-

-Kashi o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ