𝟎𝟑: ❝第三章❞

"Let's not be chased by time 

and forget how precious it is"

—SEVENTEEN ❝ CAMPFIRE ❞

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

WALKING AMID GREEN TREES, the wind blew against your hair as you and Gojo walk to Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. You hear the peaceful chirping of birds but, a specific voice from a certain albino disrupted the peace.

"What do you think will be a delicious dessert to buy in Kyoto?"

You look at him in disbelief as you sigh. Was he desperate to start a conversation?

"Does it look like I've been to Kyoto? And besides, how are you going to go there in such small time? It takes at least 4 hours from what I know." You questioned.

He laughed as you raise an eyebrow.

"That won't stop me from getting such delicacies from Kyoto" He smirked as he puts his hand on his chin.

You sigh in defeat before asking a question.

"Why are we walking in the woods to go to the school? Isn't this a part of Tokyo?" You asked.

"We are actually in the suburbs of Tokyo, so this isn't out of the ordinary." He answered. "First things first, you got an interview with the principal. If you mess up, you might get rejected for admission, so stay frosty."

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" You screamed.

He flinched, surprised at your loud voice. "Lower your voice, y/n. You wouldn't want Tokyo to hear your voice, don't you?" An irk mark appeared as you glare at him.

"Excuse you! I am not that loud." You scoffed at him. Still walking to the school, you suddenly asked a question that has been lingering in your mind.

"What are curses?" You asked. His face turned stern before answering.

"Curses are spiritual beings manifested from cursed energy due to the negative emotions that flow out of humans." He explained. "They are our primary targets as shamans." He continued.

"What do shamans use to defeat the curses?" You questioned him

"Using our cursed energy."

"That's possible?!"

"Yes, and there are two ways to use your cursed energy to attack. However, I'll be teaching you about it after you get admitted to the school." Gojo told you as you sigh in defeat.

-♔-

You soon reached the school, as your mouth was wide open. The school was honestly big, despite being amid the forest. You were always in the urban part of Tokyo. Modeling, Attending Interviews was all that you knew. So this was something you had never seen anything like this.