ch.17

Tzuyu POV

Where's Sana???I don't see her with her friends in the canteen...Why do I looking for her so sudden?
"Tzuyu.." Someone call me and I know this familiar voices.

"What?" I reply and he smile at me. "Wanna go on a date tonight?" He ask me but I don't feel like I want to..I just- No..I don't want. "Yeah.." It's the only answer that I can say.

He then caressing my head while many people looking at us...Ahh shit .Here we go again.. "You always cute like always.." He giggle and I just nodding..Ahh~ I need to get used to it...

"Also.....I have something to tell you tonight.." He said and I wonder what is it.. "And my Father will be with us tonight..It's been a long time he didn't see you." He said and I totally shock about this.

"Okay.." The only answer I could say then I walk away...But then he hold my hand,and pull me.. "Tzuyu!" This is a first time he raise his voice at me...Everyone looking at us and he sigh.

Then,he hug me and whisper something..

"Please tell me if there's something you don't like about me..Please tell me if I can't treat you well..
Please just once this time again,love me back." He said and I don't know what to say..

"I do..." I don't know what I say..Seriously...The way what my heart say and my mouth say,is so totally different... "If you really did,then spend lot of time with me..." He said and I WANNA SCREAMING NO BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS, "Fine."

As he hug me,I saw someone that caught my attention..
Sana,walking with the president...What is she doing with him?? "Uhh..Let's go back to class..It's uncomfortable being like this..Everyone is looking at us." Yes it's really awkward but he chuckled.

Why the fuck he chuckled?! "I don't mind what other people will think about us." He then held my hand and walk to class with me..I can't refuse him...

As soon as we enter the class,Jungkook bump on him.
Taehyung made like an annoyance expression at him and let go my hand...He turn back and look at him.. "Wait." He said and Jungkook looking at us.

"What?" Jungkook smirk and Taehyung sigh in disbelief.
"Oh Hi Tzuyu..We meet again." Jungkook smile at me and I can feel like Taehyung give us a deadly looking.
"Stay away from her.." Taehyung grab Jungkook collar and our classmate looking at us.

Ahh shit-!..This is embarassing..

"What if I don't want?" Jungkook smirk devilish at him and I just wanna get out from here.. "Tzuyu!" Someone call me and when I look who is it,Sana coming to me... "I wanna talk to you about our project!" God damn thank you for saving me from this situation.

Then Sana grab my hand and take me away with her to our desk...As we sat down,Taehyung let go his hand harshly from Jungkook and I can't hear anything they say.

"So...."

"So what??I don't had any idea for our poem~..How to write poem?!!Ahh~" Sana facepalm and hit her own forehead on the table..I sigh and caressing her hairs..
"We can do it..Slowly..I'm sure you can." I smile at her and I realize she blushing.

But why??

Nevermind..It's cute afterall..Wait-

Since when did I start to love cute stuff-

"Tzuyu-ah..Let's go out together tonight because I wanna doing our project together with you!" She smile at me.

"Sure."

"Yeay!!Then,see ya tonight!!" She said then the teacher coming...

_________________________

GOD DAMN IT!..Ahh how can I forgot that I having a date with Taehyung tonight?!I can't tell Sana right now because I JUST REMEMBER ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!

"So...How are you Chou Tzuyu?" Taehyung Dad ask me and I just faking my smile. "I'm fine as always." I said.. I'M NOT FINE RIGHT NOW!!!

30 minute has passed..I having a conversation with his Dad and I feel....Uncomfortable right now.

"Did my Son treat you better?" He asked and I look at Taehyung..He look so serious and silent.. "Yes he did..
Don't worry.." I said and smile then he smile back at me.. "I see..Then I'm leaving first..Have a fun date for both of you." His dad tap Taehyung back and leaving.

As soon as he leaving I sigh and reach out my phone...

"So...Where do you wanna go-"

I raise my hands at him while checking my phone.

15 missed call

5 unread messages

Sana

:Tzuyu

:Tzuyu I'm already here.

:Where are you?

:Tzuyu it started to raining!

:Thought,you're busy....Sorry.

Shit!!!I promise to meet her at the park!!And yeah it's been raining for 20 minute..I stand up while Taehyung also stand up. "Where are you going?" He ask.

"Sorry but I had something to do...And thank you for today." I said and leaving..

I immediately find a taxi and going to the park that I promise to meet her...It's raining so hard...I think,
she's maybe go home already...I'm sorry...I'm really stupid.

So I decide to home already...

As soon as i arrive at home,I'm thinking should I call her and explain to her or what??I think it would be better if I explain to her tommorow at school..Yeah.
I think so....

The Next Day...

When I enter the class,Sana still not here..Maybe she's late...

I'm waiting and waiting....

But,unexpectedly,she didn't came to school today..
"Is there anyone know why Sana absent today?" the teacher ask.. "She catch a cold teacher." Dahyun explain and I wonder.

She look fine yesterday but how can she catch a cold so sudden??Wait-

Sana POV

"Achoo!!" I sniff.

I regret for waiting her at there for an hour..Geez why I sit down there hopelessly with the raining pouring so hard?!Now I catch a cold...

This is all Tzuyu fault!!!

Why she's not coming?!!She promise that she will come but no she's not!!I don't know why I hate it so much!
Why did I still waiting there like an idiot?!And I also wonder...

Why she's not coming yesterday??

She promise but she didn't came..Busy??Really?? "Achu!
shit!" I sniff and the maid coming to me. "Are you okay miss??Here eat the medicine first." She said and I thanks her.

I eat my medicine before going to sleep...Being in school is boring,being at home also boring..It's so cold..
I close my eyes and tears start flowing..Why is it hurt so much?

Geez...I can't believe this things...

Is it because of my fever or am I hurting??

But why am I hurting??

Why should I??

I don't understand me.

I need to sleep.

Maybe when I wake up,miracle will be happen?

Maybe I'll get better when I wake up?

Or should I call Dahyun?

Oh I just remember they're in class now...Maybe after they come back from school..Now I need to rest...