Chapter-5

Jugyeong's P.O.V

"Water.....I need water."

I stretched my arm in hope of getting some water but instead I fell down directly on my face.

"Oww...What the" I rubbed my poor face.

This surely helped me to fully wake up.I looked around as I realized I was not in my room but my sister's room.

How much did I actually drink yesterday?

"Mom!Did you all have breakfast?I am hungry."

I lazily walked out of the room as I continued yawning.I am still thirsty so I went to grab a bottle of water when I saw a familiar back.

It was Juyong trying to get something from the fridge.I thought it was a good opportunity so I kicked him on the butt.

Ha!Serves him right.

I was laughing when the person bending down suddenly stood up.When did he become so big all of a sudden?I almost had a heart attack when the person suddenly turned around.

"Yah!Han Seojun ,what are you doing here?" I was completely shocked.

"Did you just kick me on the butt?"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Seems like you are still drunk!Ha!"

Juyong , my brother this time stuck his tongue at me.He was surely enjoying this.

"Yah!Apologize to him right now.Do you know how he carried you home last night?You even vomited on his shirt."

My mom pulled my ear as my dad followed to stop her.I did my best to run away.

Last night?

'I like you....Lim Jugyeong.'

"AHHHHH WHAT IS THIS?"

What is this memory?

Everyone in the room froze when I suddenly shouted.

"I told you she is still drunk." Juyong laughed.

I looked at Seojun as memories from last night came flashing back.One by one , I started remembering everything.No way.

It was a dream,right? It must be a dream.

However the smirk on his face says otherwise.

I quickly ran to my room and shut the door.I placed my hand over my crazily beating heart.I might seriously die.

"Aish!Did he saw my face?I haven't even washed my face yet." I can't believe this is the thing I am worried about the most.

I quietly sneaked into the bathroom as I cleaned up.I also did a light makeup before heading to my room.For some reason I was trying to find the best pajamas I had.After getting myself composed I walked back to the living room.

"You're here?Let's eat."

Dad scooted over giving me a space to sit which was just beside Seojun.I nodded as I took a seat.I did my best to focus on my plate.I could feel the stare from the boy beside me but I chose to ignore.

"Why are you suddenly dressed up?Trying to impress hyung?"

All of a sudden Juyong opened his annoying mouth.Why is my brother so annoying?

"Why would I?Have you become crazy after being rejected by Gowoon so many times?"

His face changed when I said that. and I knew I won.I know his soft spot.