Chapter-7

Jugyeong's P.O.V

15 minutes.

15 minutes till I meet him once again.After a week.

"It's been a week.I miss him."

I rested my head on the window talking to myself.As he said on our second date he was indeed busy for the entire week so we couldn't talk to each other that much.It's also been a week since 'that' happened.

My heart pounded once again when I recalled the moment as I softly touched my lips.

The way he kissed me was so gentle as if I was the most precious thing in the entire world.I couldn't help but blush.

That day I was about to confess my feelings as well but we both were freaking out too much.I was embarrassed but that boy was much more embarrassed than me.I still remember how he bumped his head on the wall couple of times after the kiss.

He's so freaking adorable.

Finally it was my stop so I got off the bus.I checked the time and thank god I was just in time today.I looked around and I could immediately recognize him although his face was covered with mask and hat.He have to be careful since his debut is coming near.

"Hi.Did you wait long?"

I smiled as I got near him.My heart melted when I got a closer look on his face.

"Hi.I just got here."

I could see his smile through the mask.

"Where are we going?"

I kind of knew he wouldn't tell me.

"Our third date may be a bit unusual than normal dates but I wanted to take you there.Is it okay?"

I was kind of surprised because this was the first time he answered me.

"Of course it is." I smiled.

I am ready to go anywhere if it's with you.

After that we had to walk in a small alley for about 20 minutes.It wasn't tiring because we were joking around.I did my best not to act all awkward and ruin the mood though I was still a bit shy around him.However he looked completely fine.

"We're here."

We were infront of a small building.

"Hope orphanage?"

I looked at the huge board on the gate.

"Shall we head inside?"

Seojun asked me as he removed his mask and cap.After that we both headed inside.

It was a beautiful house with a large playground.I could see also the playground equipments.I guess there are a lot of children.

"Seojun hyung!!"

I saw a little boy smiling and running towards Seojun at full speed.

"Yah yah you'll fall down."

Seojun scolded him but he had that warm smile plastered on his face.He quickly wrapped the boy into his arms as he jumped upon him.

"Aigoo you've grown a lot huh."

Seojun smiled as he patted his head.

Shortly, two other boys and girls came running excitedly as they jumped upon him causing Seojun to fall on the ground.Even when he fell he made sure to wrap them around his arms protecting them.