G O O D M O R N I N G

7:00 AM

B E E P

B E E P

B E E P

B E E P

S  M  A  C  K

I sit up in my bed, stretching my arms and getting up. I shakily walk over to my dresser, grabbing a shirt, cardigan, and my go-to pair of jeans. 

"The shit I do for these people," I say with a sigh. I hop into the shower, taking my time with my routine, and doing my hair. Once I get dressed and add my finishing touches, I grab my keys, backpack, and my skateboard, and head to Porco's house. I wave to acquaintances I saw on the way, nearly falling off my board several times but managing to save myself. I stopped at the local coffee shop in between his and my apartments. I order his favorite coffee, a black coffee with two creams and two sugars, a hot chocolate for me, and cake-pops for the both of us.  

I decide to walk the rest of the way to his apartment, the cake-pops tucked safely in my backpack, the coffee and cocoa held in a holder in one arm, and my board in the other. 

Once arriving, I set my board down and knock harshly on the door. Despite us having been friends since high school, I had only been over to his apartment once before. Porco yells from his room, saying he'd be out in a minute. He sounded tired. 

The door opened harshly, revealing an annoyed looking Porco, wearing only a pair of sweatpants from our college. His harsh face melted the minute he saw me and the coffee i was carrying. He pulled the door open more, welcoming me in, and grabbed my board from me, setting it by the door. I walk over to the small table in his kitchen, setting the coffee down and my backpack on the chair. He walks his way into the room, pulling a shirt over his head.

"Good morning Pocky," I say quietly as i grab the cake-pops from my bag. 

"That's not my name (Y/n). Seriously, how long have you been calling me that?"

"Since you bought me a pack of pocky for my birthday in 10th grade."

"Ah, note to self, don't buy you any more snacks."

"Hey, no, that's uncalled for now!"

"Oh is it now? I'd say its uncalled for of you to give me a nickname because of something i did in 10th grade."

"Oh c'mon, it's a cute nickname!" I whined, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. I always despised coffee, as it was always far too bitter for my tastes. 

"It's cute and all, but it doesn't suit me at all!" He says, slumping down in the chair opposite of me. 

"That's what makes it so cute, Pock," I say, with a small chuckle behind my voice.

He takes two cake-pops out of the bag, a cookie dough one and a birthday cake one, handing me the pink birthday cake pop and taking a giant bite of the cookie dough. I take a minute and take in the image before me. This is the first time we'd actually been alone. Whenever we'd hung out, there had always been at least one other person there. His hair was unkempt, and his outfit was just casual. I don't think that anyone else in the group has actually seen him like this. Whenever we all see each other, he looks pristine. He's always been the most put together of the group. It felt strange to see him like this. 

Him and I had never been the closest, so its odd even being here.

"Geez, how long has it been since we've hung out?" He asks, snapping me back to reality. He runs a hair through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

"Hmm.. I think the last time i saw you was at Pieck's birthday party."

"Wow.." He mutters, as I get up from my chair.

"You've got class in 5. Don't you take online classes?" I ask, walking over to the bean bag chair he has near his desk. 

"Yeah, I've only got a few today. Wanna go somewhere after?" He asks, sitting down at his desk.

"Sure, where would we go though?" I look up to him from my spot on the floor. He still looks tired. He raises the coffee in his hand to his mouth, taking a sip before putting it down by his pc. He helped me choose what to buy for my first pc build back in junior year.  I still use some of the parts he recommended me back then. The sun shone through the windows next to and behind his desk. I love the way his apartment is set up. It's high up and has really good natural lighting.  The light shining in the apartment still had a yellowish tint from the early morning sun. He looked incredible from here. He looked so relaxed, so different from how uptight and put together I usually see him as. He had slight bags under his eyes from staying up late playing apex with Zeke, Reiner, Bertholdt, Marcel, and Colt. Pieck, Annie, and I had left hours earlier after we finished up playing bedwars.

Porco looked calm as he wrote down notes for his class, like he had nothing to worry about.

"Have you ever considered becoming a streamer?" He mutters to me. I look at him, his eyes still glued to his notes, and smile.

"I have. I don't think it would work out for me though. Pay attention to your class," I respond, changing my  position to lean against his leg. Back in high school, when we went to parties together, I would usually wind up leaning against him while our group sat on the couch, watching people dance. I was usually sat on the floor between him and Pieck. "Stay still for a minute," I say, taking out my phone, " You look really good." I snap a quick photo of Porco with his chin resting in his hand, hair falling slightly above his eyes, as he stares at his notebook. The light made him look like an angel. 

------------------------------------------

(Y/N)

PIECK

*1 attachment*

LOOK AT HIM ABSJDJSNJF

PIECKY

WHAT

OMG

IVE NEVER SEEN HIM LIKE THAT????

HES SO HOT????? WHAT THE HELL

(Y/N)

FUCK IKR

MAN THIS IS TRULY SOMETHING ELSE

*SIGH* LIKE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PIECKY

I KNOW

ABDSFJKNSFJNSKEJ

I CANT BELIEVE HE LET YOU SEE HIM
LIKE THAT

AND TAKE A PHOTO OF IT

WOOOOO

-----------------------------

Looking up from my messages with Pieck, I see Porco looking down at me with amusement. His cheeks, littered with freckles, were lightly red as he smirked. 

"Who were you texting so urgently?" He asked smugly. 

"Oh, I was just talking to Pieck about an idea for our minecraft server."

"Mhmm, definitely," He nods sarcastically, going back to his work.

After a while of scrolling through twitter, i decide to rest my head against his thigh as I slowly nod out into a nap.

---------------

a/n

hey everyone!! sorry i didn't update last week!! this chapter was a tad short and kinda out of my comfort zone but i hope you liked it <3 have a nice day/night, i luv you all <3 oh and drink some water too !!