Lonely

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Kevin x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Kevin, Y/N
Description: Y/Ns been feeling a little lonely lately so she decides to visit Kevin.

Ever since the war with Vilgax, a lot of monsters and aliens have crawled out of the woodwork to try and have a crack at Ben and the team, which includes you. You were the magician of the group, being able to manipulate objects with your mind.

The past few weeks have been nonstop fighting which left you with little to no time to spend with Kevin. Sure, you fought together, but it just wasn’t the same as actually spending time together. This has led you to feel very lonely, which is why you were currently driving to Kevins’ house at 4 in the morning.

You knew that Kevin would still be awake as he hardly sleeps these days but you still decided to climb the vines on the side of the house to knock on his window. He opened his curtains to the sound and his usually stoic face turned upwards into a smile, opening the window. You climbed inside but tumbled onto the floor, being the clumsy person you were.

Kevin bent over laughing at you. “Seriously Y/N, how are you this clumsy?” He offered out his hand to help you up, which you took. However instead of getting up, you pulled him down on top of you. “Who’s clumsy now?” You chuckled a little before pecking him on the lips. Kevin smirked at you before rolling over and taking you with him, causing a squeal to leave your lips. “Still you, babe!”

You smiled down at your doofus of a boyfriend before getting up from the floor and making your way towards the bed, patting the empty space beside you once you had lay down. “I want a cuddle.” Kevin shook his head and drew his hand down his face in defeat. “You snuck into my room, at 4am…….to cuddle?” You nodded and your bottom lip came out in an attempt to draw him over.

He smiled at this attempt and walked over to the bed to take the space beside you. You turned around as Kevin wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his chest, placing a kiss on top of your head. You stayed like this in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each others company. One of Kevin’s hands lay on your stomach which your fingers were intertwined with. The other hand was messing with your hair, causing you to let out content sighs.

Kevin rolled you over to face him, cupping your face in his hands and placing a chaste kiss to your lips. “Being this close to you gives me so much joy, it’s terrifying.” You blushed at Kevin’s confession and nervously tucked your hair behind your ears. “Every time I’m around you, it makes me so happy, Kev. That’s why I had to see you. I’ve been miserable these past weeks without properly seeing you. I needed to be in my happy place again, with you. You’re my home.”

Kevin looked intently into your eyes before placing a deep and passionate kiss to your lips. “You have and always will be my home, Y/N. Nothing will ever change that.” You smiled brightly at this before leaning into the warmth of Kevin’s chest and falling asleep in his arms.

He looked down at your sleeping form before carefully leaning over and pulling a box out of his bedside drawer. “I can’t wait to make you my wife, Y/N.”