chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Miku pov:

I was in my room me & Gary kun share together. I wasn't found the other days hospital attack & before a wildest truck choice made her blood pumped. My top is off showing my black bra.

My headphones playing jazz music from international music network

I felt so much better Now it was suggested by roach kun, keeping a calm face to survive through all this next thing you know at the end all that is released, " this is what PTSD feels like " i thought.

I feel asleep.

Author pov:

Gary cooking dinner for the yotsuba & ichika royce & grizzily (while meat visits Nino) he checked on his long time girlfriend he opens the door quietly discovered she's sleeping.

He quietly walks in & he puts his & her comforter over her. He leans to kiss her on the cheek. He closes the door & resumed cooking.

Girls are watching Gary's archive recording shows of home improvement.

Yotsuba & ichika laughing their asses off to them who knew 1990s era of these shows were this funny (they yet to see in living color & wayne's brothers)

Gary: come & get it. Royce ... Royce

He grabbed the fly swatter

Gary: WAKE THE BLOODY UP * swatted him in the face *

Royce fell off the couch: ouch

Grizzily: ah soldier maiden awakens

Miku had her shirt on noticed the bowl full of chocolate is gone.

Miku: gary how the chocolates i cooked for you earlier

Gary: chocolates?

Miku: eh!?

Ichika pointed at her soon to be boyfriend Royce. Royce dropped his chop stick.

Miku went yandere mode got close to his face.

Miku: are you an idiot or what?😈😈😈😈😈😈

Ichika: please don't kill him sis

Rest in between before the big fight

Happens

Later