Chapter 11

3 days later-

Charlotte Pov:

It's been 3 days since me and Henry got into it and I miss him so much,the way we laugh, joke, and other things we do. But something been happening to me, I been throwing ever since I got back to the dorm and I don't know what's going on. So today I decide to go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test since we got a half day for a redo at the school.

2 hours later-

I was in the bathroom praying that I wasn't but if I was then I have to do what's right for the baby. 10 minutes later I check it and turn out positive.

Katrina: Charlotte you ok in there you been in there for a while
Charlotte: yeah I'm fine. What am I going to do (saying to herself)

Next day-

I was finna head to my second class when I saw Henry talking to his friends I think I need to tell him it's for the best.

Charlotte: Hi
Henry: hey (turning back around)
Charlotte: can I talk to you
Henry: no (continue to ignore her)

I didn't want to it but I did, I pull Henry by the ear and drag him to the side

Henry: the hell was that for (touching his ear)
Charlotte: so this is how it's gonna be
Henry: yeah I guess it is (finna walk away)
Charlotte: Henry I got something to tell you
Henry: what
Charlotte: When I tell you I know it's gonna change your life forever and so is mine
Henry: what is it
Charlotte: I'm.....
Bianca: hey Henry (kissing his cheeks)
Henry: hey B
Bianca: oh Hey Charlotte
Charlotte: Hi
Bianca: babe you ready for class
Henry: yeah bye Charlotte
Charlotte: but I...
Henry: bye

Afterschool I went back to the dorm and head straight to the bathroom to throw up. After I flush the toilet and look at my baby bump and tears were falling from my eyes, I guess Henry move on but I couldn't cause I love him so much. I start speaking to the baby "hi there you may meet your daddy soon but not now. I promise to protect you and I'm your mommy".
I went out the bathroom and call a doctor to set an appointment for my pregnancy I want to make sure I am.