Education

Ansekishoku arrived at the school and waited outside for about 45 minutes until the school opened. Once the school opened he headed inside and went to go get some supplies from the office. After he had gotten all of his supplies he sat on a bench and waited for the bell to ring so he could go to his class.

  Once the bell finally rang after what felt like hours, Ansekishoku ran to his class in excitement and sat down with a ton of other children. He was so happy to see people that were his age. He participated in tons of fun activities that day and made sure to pay attention in class. He didnt make any friends that day though.

  Ansekishoku had a very successful day at school and was so excited to do his homework when he made it back to the alleyway. The school day went by so fast for him, because of how much fun he had.

  He made it back to what he calls home and sat down and started his homework. He worked on it for about two hours to make sure he understands it. Once he finished he took a break and went to the restroom down the street to drink some water and wash his face. He got back and then started to workout for a little bit. But after he finished his workout he was so exhausted and hungry, but he didnt feel like going to find some food right now. So instead he went to sleep, once again at a very early time to make sure he would wake up in time.

  He continued to go to school everyday until the end of the year. He got extremely good grades. He also was really strong because he worked out everyday and he kept pushing himself to his limits because he wants to be the best. He was probably the strongest kid in his grade.