Filler 1 - Kuroken Omegaverse Headcanons/Oneshots?

Hello my loves!! OK so I've been thinking a lot about the way I wanted the first story to end. I want to write like 10-15 more chapters and then focus on the new book I had an idea for and with thinking so much I have so many head cannons that I thought would be nice to share. You guys can always skip my 'Filler' chapters if you don't like them or the idea of them and just wait till the next story chapter. Enjoy!!

———————————————————————

1. Kuroo is ultimately obsessed with the idea of Kenma cooking a meal for him. It's only happened once when Kuroo snuck out to Kenma's house at 2 am. Kenma had all his attention in a game he refused to loose and didn't see Kuroo's "911 coming over" text. However he wasn't as suprised 10 minutes later when the bed head lazily flopped on his queen sized bed instantly falling into deep sleep as it happened quite a lot.
Kuroo woke up the next morning under the warm omega scented blankets noticing his hoodie was gone but feeling as well rested as ever. His nose then caught the scent of fresh coffee. He was too taken aback by it due to the smaller being a caffine addict probably staying up till 4 am this morning. Although, to his left he saw the wide array of fruit, steamed rice, bacon, and leftover miso soup and to his right was Kenma standing over the stove cooking some eggs. Kenma occupied his missing hoodie hanging low on his shoulders, covering his thighs, and most of the fabric of his shorts. His hair was also pulled back into the messiest bun with shorter pieces pulled into the front the framed his perfect lips, and perfect golden eyes, and perfect button nose perfectly; well perfectly in Kuroo's opinion.
The alpha was left speechless imaging the omega in this same manner every-morning. Ever since everytime he steps into Kenma's restaurant sized kitchen he can't not think about it. That was also the first day Kuroo started leaving his cloths at the omegas house by "accident".

2. Kenma's parents (Haru and Akio) are traveling real-estate agents/homemakers and interior decorators. They travel the world building, decorating, and selling homes to very wealthy people. But what no one knows is that they donate over 40% of all there entire earnings to charity's and non-profit organizations all over the world.

3. Kuroo sometimes purposely overworks the boy's volleyball team just to see the tiny omega have sweat and nearly overflowing tears running down his face. Kenma also tends to set his hands on his knees when trying to catch his breathe making his back arch perfectly and his ass look absolutely ✨immaculate✨ in his gym shorts. Only Yaku has noticed why the captain always goes to the bathroom right after Saturday morning laps.

4. Kenma studies extra hard on days before his chemistry tests just to impress a certain bed head. He loves hearing Kuroo say 'I'm proud of you kitten' but he would never tell him that.

5. Kuroo has hundreds of date ideas he wants to take Kenma on or too and he's been thinking of them since his second year of middle school before he even realized he was in love. He has even gone so far as to plan their wedding which according to him it will be spring during the season of cherry blossoms in April and he refuses for there wedding cake not to be half apple pie. KENMA'S FAVORITE.

6. Kenma used to secretly go in his mom's closet when he was younger and try on her skirts and dresses. One day his mom found him and since then every time she comes back from a trip they go shopping, get coffee, go to the spa, and sometimes even to GameStop. He now has a secret closet in one of the guest rooms with all his more "feminine" clothes in them.

7. Kuroo's has two older sisters he calls the 'twins' and a younger sister named Haku. One time his mom, dad, and the twins left on a pack trip and Kenma invited Kuroo and his younger sister over for the night. Haku immediately opened up to Kenma both having an instant connection with each other. The night ended with the three of them cuddled up in the couch watching 'Transformers' and having braided pinktails with yellow and pink ribbons in there hair.
——————————————————————
{690 words}

Thanks for reading and let me know if y'all have any feedback for me. :)