Chapter 2

The orange sun finally faded to a dark sky with the light from the moon and stars and that was the signal that it was finally time to go. Before I left I got a present from my coach. Then I said goodbye to everyone but before leaving I took one last glance at Anthony before the gate shut behind me.

I got into the car and shut the door I put my headphones in and rested my head against the door and shut my eyes.

My heart was beating like you would never believe before what was this feeling? As my mom drove all I could think about was Anthony the memory of him was so vivid: his hair,his eyes, his muscular body. Everything about him was just so magnetic. I found myself think about something different but then my mind would just go right back to thinking about him.

When I got home I got changed into a oversized T-shirt that has Yankees on it with black shorts. I took my hair out of my bun. Brushed my teeth. Went to the bathroom. When I was finally done with all of that I got myself 2 cookies and sat on my bed and turned on The Vampire Diaries.

As I sit there all I could think about was Anthony. I paused the show and decided to do some stalking.

First I looked up Gia's account on Instagram and followed her. Then my eyes trailed along to the people she was following. I typed in Anthony's name and I found his page. I looked at his profile picture and saw that he played football (maybe that is why his arm was broken).

But that is as far as I got because I was stopped by the fact that his account was private. My hand was shaking as I started to move towards the follow button. As soon as I hit it I shut of my phone hoping for a response.

I turned back on The Vampire diaries and every 2 minutes I would check my phone but still as the hours passed I got no follow back

It got to be really late and I finally gave up and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning drooling and having the best dream about Stefan Salvatore. I let out a sad sigh as I got up and checked my phone. Still no follow back. I let out another sigh and got up to get ready for the long day.