Chpater 4

*6 months later*

Love. How do we define it. It is such a crazy thing that can either make you feel like everything is okay but it can also break you down until there is nothing left.

And I know that I haven't known Anthony for that long and I have barley talked to him but there was just something pulling me towards him. It just feels like we were written in the stars.

The eye roll, the not following me back on Instagram after he had checked me out. What was this nonsense? Or maybe this was all a façade I mean I was getting pretty close with his sister like best friend close and his family would have me over like every weekend was this the reason because I was his sisters best friend, or because I am 2 and a half years younger than him, or I just have to consider the fact that he didn't like me.

But that just bullshit utter bullshit I see that sparkle in his eye when I walk into the room. I see him purposely do things that suggest that he liked me.

Just last weekend at Gias we were all watching Tv and he just comes over on the couch next to me and starts touching his knees with mine. But then just the weekend before that he wouldn't even look my way.

It was honestly to confusing.

💔🥀💋

School was finally out for the summer. It was an opportunity to just finally calm down. As soon as I got home from school I got a text from Gia saying

Gia: Hey, Kaila want to come over today. We could go swimming and play some games.

Great the last thing I need is to see on a stressful day is Anthony.

Me: I would love to come let me just ask my mom when she gets home.

A couple hours past and then I heard my mom walk through the door. I jumped up and ran out of my room.

"Hey mom can I go over Gias house today."

"Yeah, sure let me just get changed."

While my mom is changing I was packing my bag to go to her house. I put in basic stuff a bathing suit, cute pajamas and I even threw in a cute outfit. I mean you don't know what could come up.

"You ready to go Kaila." My mom says peaking her head in my room.

"Yeah." I say throwing my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my sunglasses then closing my bedroom door.

💔🥀💋
"So Kaila what do you want to do."

"Um idk." I say as I throw my bag onto her bedroom floor."

Just then her sister walks into her room and suggested we should go swimming.

So that's exactly what we did.

We all got changed into our bath suits.

We walked out the room when Gia walked up Anthony's door and knocked. My eyes bugged out of my head. He swiftly open the door with a fun look on his face. I peek around him and see a older boy in his room with a BATHING SUIT ON. I look down and Anthony had one on too. My heart was beating I felt like I might as well just have died right there.

"You coming to the pool with us."

"Uhh sure." Anthony says while looking at me with a slight glow in his eye.