Part 10

It was now Friday. The day of the date. The week had flew by very quickly. The brunette lady had awoke from her bed to find, her daughter there. She slowly got out of bed trying not to wake up Andi. As she made her way to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup she started getting stressed a bit. Instead of the two lady's going out for a date, they were gonna hang out at Stefania's house. Andi was staying over a friends house this weekend for a dance fundraiser they had this weekend, to raise money for their dance studio, So it worked out perfectly. Maybe one day Dani and Andi could meet each other, if this date went out on good terms. 'Hahaha Dani and Andi' Stef thought while looking in the mirror.

"Have a good day today ok?" She told the 7 year old. "And remember..."
"I'm going home with Jess today. I know mom you told me many time already." She said with a slight but playful attitude. They quickly gave each other a small kiss and Alessandra ran off the the playground. Stefania quickly made it to work just in time and got settled in her desk. Hopefully tonight can go as planned.

It was now the end of the day. Stefania didn't have I worry about driving to her daughters school so she drove to the grocery store to get some wine, red and white, and some snacks for them to enjoy. She decided the best way for them to get to know each other was to make food together. She decided for them to make some pizza. Usually she makes the dough from scratch but she was running on a time crunch today and didn't have the time.

"What am I gonna wear Jai!!" Dani yelled at her best friend, who was to busy laughing at the previous comment she made about her. Dani was freaking out on what to wear. She never had this problem when it came down to dates, so Jaina knew she was serious about this but it was pretty funny watching her freak out.
"Please Jai." She begged.
"Wh...Where...are...y'all...even...going?" She struggled to get out the sentence because she was trying to catch her breath.
"It's at her place Jai." Dani said.
"Then just wear Jeans and a T-Shirt."
"To a date? What about jeans and good shirt. You know the ones I don't wear everyday." She glared at her best friend. Jaina nodded and so Danielle pulled a pair of light denim jeans, a Nike shirt, and her white high top Air Forces. 'This will work.' She quickly got dressed and made her way downstairs.

"Looking good Savre!" Barrett teased to her friend making her blush like crazy. "You think so?" the blonde questioned brushing her hands down her shirt and jeans to smooth out any wrinkles. "Yea I'll say so."
"Ok. I'm leaving now. I'll see y'all later." She said grabbing her jacket and keys.
"If you don't come home then we know what you were doing!"
And then the door shut.

When the doorbell rang to Stefania's apartment she quickly tried to calm her self down as she made it to the front door.
"Hi Beautiful!" Dani said as she was definitely freaking out in her mind.
"Hello Bella! Come in!" She assured and the woman at the door did as followed. Placing her jacket on the hooks along with her car keys as well.
"Is it ok if I take off my shoes?" She asked.
"Si! make yourself at home."
She quickly took her shoes off and placed them neatly on the floor under her jacket. The tension between the two was so strong. It was like right then and there the both of them could just start to rip each other's clothes off with no hesitation. But we don't think they were at that point yet. Or where they?

"Your place is very lovely Stef."
"Thank you. Would you like something to drink? Water, Wine, tea, or just regular juice?" The Italian offered.
"Some wine would be nice. You have red right?"
"So your a red wine type of girl. Good to know. And yes I do. I didn't know which type you liked so I got red and white." She smiled and made her way into the kitchen.

While Stef was in the kitchen Dani looked around the living room they were in. Finding pictures of baby Alessandra or those picture day pics they take at school every year. She picked up the ones in the frames looking closer to detail. Like the one she found most interesting. It was a pic of baby well toddler Andi smiling as hard as she could with her eyes squinted and three little teeth showing. Or the other one she saw. Andi's second birthday party. She was in the bounce house floating in the air in that picture like it was a action shot or something.