Prólogo

No POV

Diego and Maria were walking through town to their home when a vortex opened under their feet and they fell in it. Luckily they landed in their feet but the distance from the vortex and ground was very far.

"Are we in---"

"Who are you?" a cold voice asked. When the two turned to look it was a teenager. Sky blue skin, white hair slicked back and violet eyes. They knew him very well. Prince Daishinkan James Angel.

"I--" Diego was cut off by Dai being tackled to the ground by a girl, Hermosa. She was on top and Dai under. They stayed like that for some time until someone cleared her throat.

"Love at first sight I see," it was Angela. The high priestess and mother of Dai. The two teens blushed madly and Hermosa got off Dai and he stood up.

"It seems so high priestess," Maria said and she and Diego bowed slightly.

"You know me?" Angela asked surprised confusing Maria and Diego.

"We are your trustest assistances. Maria and Diego," Maria said.

"I don't have assistances dearie. You must have gotten in a time vortex or something similar to that," Angela stated.

"Maybe it's true what you're saying"

"May I have a word with you two. And leave the love birds alone," Angela said and they both nodded. They then walked away to a  secretive place.

"What's your name? Mine is Hermosa," Hermosa asked smiling.

"Beautiful?"

"Beautiful?"

"Sí," she said blushing slightly.

"I'm Daishinkan, he said and walked away.

With Angela

"Relisa must not know about her identity. The hunters had come to Earth so I had to be quick. I left a copy of her and wiped some of her memories," Angela said seriously and that surprised Maria and Diego.

"But you--"

"It was just an act dear. James is not easy to fool so I had to make out something," Angela said and Maria sighed. "Is there something bordering you?"

"Sí, it's that we have to leave Hermosa early," Maria said and Angela cupped her cheek.

"You can't stop love. She and James will love each other I know. But who said you'll leave her. You can always be by her side," Angela said and Maria smiled. "We would have to help them fall in love. I know how Dai is"

"Sí"

"This will be bien(good)"

Mostly using English here except for some certain characters

Demon out😈