Dos

No POV

Months have passed and Hermosa and Dai still don't get along. She has been training with Angela but she has been going easy on her. No matter how hard it seems. They were both now called by Angela at the garden.

"May I ask what I'm here for?" Dai asked blankly.

"Sí I wish to know also"

"I have arranged a wedding for you two," Angela said and Maria was eye wide.

"WHAT!!"

"The Destroyers need guides so you two are going to mate for Angel children. To be the guides of the Destroyers," Angela stated.

"But your highness--" Maria was cut off.

"It shall be as I say it is"

"But I don't even like him/her," they said in unison.

"Mother I'll never wed with her. Mostly mate!"

"I rather die!"

"My word is final!" Angela word was flat and no one can appose it. She teleported away with Maria.

Hermosa punched Dai sending him to the ground then she walked away. Dai got up and tackled her down the hill. He hold her waist so she doesn't get hurt and pulled her to his chest. When they stopped Hermosa was on top her head on Dai's chest. They blushed and quickly got up and walked away in different directions forgetting about their fight.

With Angela

"Did you see that? A love sign," Angela said making the crystal orb disappear that she and Maria were watching Dai and Hermosa from.

"Sí I see. But about the wedding thing. Do you really force them to marry?" Maria asked worriedly.

"Oh don't worry dear. I just said that to strengthen their bonds. When they realise that they love each other they'll continue with wedding," Angela stated and Maria sighed.

"Gracias heavens"

"On how Hermosa acts she's just like the young me. James like his father. They'll get to jealousy, lust then again fights until they realise each other"

"I'm more worried about the lust. Rough or soft sex"

"I say in the middle"

Time skip
Dai's POV

"Hey brother. I heard you're going to wed," Derki my older brother said with a smirk. I look exactly like him in my full form. Why is he here?

 Why is he here?

"Yes I am. I was forced," I said blankly and he chuckled.

"Hey Dai have you seen Diego?" Hermosa asked approaching us. "Oh hola"

"So you're the beauty brother is going to marry. Honestly I don't think he deserves you. In the way I was told he treats you. I'll treat you better," Derki said and that somehow made my temper boil.

"Hermosa is MY fiancé. Ever speak like that you'll regret it," I said deadly and he smirked.

"Let the beauty speak. It's her choice after all. Just needs to mate with an Angel and that could be me," he said turning to Hermosa with a smile.

"Oh lo siento. Dai is such a sweetheart and I couldn't replace him even if I wanted to. That would be completely wrong," she said and I blushed. Does she actually mean it?

"Oh well. Brother should treat you well. You're very loyal," Derki said before teleporting away. I then turned to Hermosa.

"Did you mean that?"

"So where's Diego?" she asked ignoring my last question.

"I don't know go find him yourself," I said slightly annoyed and she walked away.

Time Skip

I looked around and couldn't find Hermosa. Her energy wasn't here but in a far place with someone else. I teleported there and I was at a library.

"Looking for Hermosa?" female voice asked and I turned. It was a female with white hair and starry eyes. Her skin seemed to be glowing stars as it was black in a spacey way. 🌌

"How do you know?"

"How do you know?"

"Asteria goddess of falling stars and nighttime devinations," she said.

"Where is she?"

"With Prince Zeru in the Devine section. They seem close. Like they're meant to be together. But do not worry. I'm not meaning in the way you're thinking," she said and that relieved me for some reason.

"Thank you," I said.

"Do say hello to Angela for me," she said before I walked away to the Devine section. I found Hermosa chatting and laughing with Zeru. Zeru has never talked so freely to someone. Even his sister Zenia.

"You love James yes?"

"Heavens no. I like him but he drives me nuts when bossing me around. He's a complete ass hole and I don't think he'll ever change. I honestly don't know why Ms Angela said I must marry him. I'm a little flattered but him not even," Hermosa said and my heart broke.

"I think you two make a perfect couple. But you're hiding something. I somehow sense it and know it," Zeru said and she blushed slightly. "As I thought"

"Okay I get jealous when he's talking to other girls but I don't show it and pretend I don't care. He may act hard but I know he's sweet. Just wish he could show me that. My heart says "you love him" but my mind says "he's an ass hole" I just don't know if I love or hate him," she said making my heart repair quickly. I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

"If he was secretly watching us due to thinking you were with someone else he would love what he heard. But I'll suggest he does not secretly listen to other people's conversations. But still he would be happy," Zeru said making me sweat drop. He did know I was here.

"Like ever he'll"

"I'm sure he'll dear sister," Zeru said and that surprised me.

"Sister?"

"It's just that I feel like we have a brother sister relationship. I will leave it if it does not suit you," Zeru said.

"Don't worry I feel the same," she said smiling eyes closed making my heart skip a bit. I then teleported away before she notices me.

Demon out😈