💜✨All about Lu Yuri✨💜

Lu Yuri

======================

Name: Lu Yuri

Stage Name: Yuri & Belle

Nationality: American / Korean

Age: 23

Height: 1.71m (5'7)

Weight: 40kg

Waist Line: 18 inches

Birthday: September 30, 1997

Skin Color: White

Eye Color: Dark brown *when the light hits it, it will became light brown*

Hair Color: Dark Brown *for now*

Language:
•Korean
•English
•Japanese
•Chinese
•Thai

IQ: 145

Position:
•Main Vocalist
•Sub Rapper
•Main Dancer
•Female Maknae
•Diamond Maknae
•Leader of Maknae Line
•Sub Leader
•Visual
•Center

Personality:
•Funny
•Childish
•Caring
•Kind
•Thoughtful
•Sexy
•Flirty

______________________________________

In stage performances Yuri always have a fierce sexy expression but in a split second she can turn her face into a cute innocent girl. She was called the "Queen of Facial Expression".
______________________________________

Her Past

Yuri debuted with BTS on 2013. They trained together during their training days.

Her mother is Korean and her father is American. Her mother is a famous actress in her time, while her father was a famous business man in America. She has an older brother named Lu Hue-Woon, a 31 year old model in America.

She and her brother was born in USA, California in Los Angeles ( LA ). She was a part of a movie called "Childhood Best Friends" in USA when she was 7 years old in 2004.

She and her family moved to Korea in 2008 when she was 11, because her father has something important to do their for business. She was enrolled in a school in Korea that teaches kids from USA.

They stayed their for 2 years ( 2008-2010 ). In 2010, 3 months left before they go back to America she confessed to her parents that she wanted to be an idol, her mother was mad at her because she thinks that being an idol will not lead you into a better future. Her mother scolded her and locked her in her room for a week *its already summer break*. When her mother let her out, her decision wasn't change she still wants to be an idol. Since her mother disapproved her, she ran away from home and went to her brothers house. When her family moved in Korea, her brother lived in a different house because he wanted some privacy since he's already 21 that time, plus he can afford to buy it because he has a job, he's knows as a famous actor in Korea and America since their father and mother are from both country. Their mother want them to be both an actor and actress but Yuri wants to be an Idol.

After Yuri's first appearance in "Childhood Best Friends" her mother decided that she should pay attention on her studies and come back to her acting career after she finishes college. That's why no body recognize her as the daughter of the famous actress. She wanted to prove to her parents that she can be successful without their help. She wants to shine with her own power not just because she's the daughter of one of the most famous actress in Korea and the richest business man in USA.

Her parents knew she was staying in her brothers house, they came back in USA without their kids since her brother have a career they didn't worry about Yuri because they know that her brother will take care of her.

Yuri attended dance and gymnastic classes to improve her skills, even though she's already good at it. She also went in vocal school to improve her angelic voice.

*I know Big Hit isn't accepting any girl trainee because of what happened to Glam but let's just pretend it didn't happen and their still accepting girl trainees*

She auditioned in big hit entertainment. The company was surprised to see her talents, they said that they were honored to have such a talented trainee in their company. She hid her identity as the daughter of a rich business man and the daughter of a famous actress, after that she talked to PD Nim and told him her true identity, PD Nim was honored to have her, she explained her situation and asked PD Nim to hide her identity because she wanted to be famous with her own work and without the help of her parents title. She trained in the company for 3 years ( 2010-2013 ). Through that years she learned how to speak in Korean fluently.