💜✨Surprise visit in 'Youth with You S3'✨💜

This chapter was requested
by RoyalBlue197

She has also requested for me to do a 5th member book so you have to look out for that.
-----------------------------------------

So as we all know, Yuri and Lisa from Blackpink has a really good frienship with each other. Lisa was the dance mentor of a survival show in China called 'Youth with You' and it comes with a season each year and Lisa was the dance mentor from Season 2 and 3.

Ever since this virus spreaded, Lisa wasn't able to go to China to mentor the trainees but she still mentors but online. So today we are going to erase this virus and pretend that Lisa is in China, mentoring the boys that will soon debut as 9.

Season 3 was all boys and with a girl dance mentor is gonna be hard because a males body works different than females.

(Hey, correction: I'm not saying that girls are weak what I'm trying to say is that girls have different dance with the boys. Like boys can't use their hips and butt in dancing but girls can to look sexy. Do you know what I mean?)

So since Yuri has an experience especially being in an all boy group for almost 8 years now, she sure knows how to mentor an all boy group.

So earlier today her manager called her saying that a survival show is inviting her to mentor with Lisa today ofcourse she knows what show it is considereing that she watches the episode everyday.

(Look, I don't know much about season 3 I only watched season 2 because its a season for all girls trainees. So I watched a little bit of season 3 and hope that you'll like it. Please correct me if any of my information are wrong)

So today she will be flying to China because tomorrow she will be surprising Lisa in the set. After their comeback in G×Glow they weren't able to contact each other because of their busy schedules so this is the first time their going to see each other after their comeback in G×Glow.

=Time Skip=

This is what Yuri is wearing