The Dress

Hey hey, Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here, you're exclusive look into the lives of Manhattans elite.

Spotted: A certain Waldorf going Bass? Looks like our Queen finally found her King. Congratulations are in order for this happy couple. In just a few short days, Chuck gets the girl and Blair gets her happy ending. All's well that ends well, right?
Until next time,
Xoxo
GG

Blair sighs happily at the blast and tucks her phone away in her bag. Today, she and Serena were going wedding dress shopping, a day that they both have waited for. But, for Blair, it's different than the fairy tale wedding she had dreamed of since she was five. She was marrying her Knight. Her Bass. The love of her absolute existence.

"B, helloooo" Serena, Blair's Maid of Honor and best friend, waves her hand in front of her face, an amused grin on her face.

"Oh- Sorry, I was thinking" Blair smiles and continues to skim through the dresses in front of her. She goes through at least half of the store before she sighs and throws herself down on the sofa.

"I don't feel for any of these" She complains, gesturing to the impressive pile of wedding dresses. Serena sits beside her with a sigh.

"None of them scream Blair Waldorf-Bass" S agrees, watching her best friend's expression. Serena knew Blair better than almost anyone - aside from Chuck of course - and knew she was stressed about the dress.

"I know! None of them are perfect, they're all gorgeous and expensive and princess approved, and yet, I'm in love with none of them!" Blair exclaims, throwing her arms in the air in her Blair-like way.

"I'm sure you'll find the perfect dress, B." Serena smiles softly at her friend and Blair smiles back for a moment before picking up another glittery ball gown.

"This one's pretty" She mumbles, disapearing into the changing room.

"Uh, Miss?" One of the store clerks timidly gets Serena's attention. In her hands is a dress bag with a note. Serena smiles.

"Yes?" she replies as the bag is thrust into her hands.

"A Mr. Chuck Bass left this for Miss Blair" With that, the clerk spins on her heel and goes back to the counter. Sneaky Bass. Serena un-zips the bag and gasps. It's perfect. A pretty light baby blue custom Elie Saab lace dress fitted perfectly to Blair's measurments of course.

"B!" Serena slides through the curtain of the dressing room to find a frustrated Blair all but ripping a white glittery ball gown off her body.

"S! What are you- What is that?" She asks, excitment dripping into her voice as she see's Chucks initials sewn on the bag. She spins and runs her hands over it, taking the note off the top.

I saw this and knew you'd love it.
x CB

"Oh-" She gasps when she sees the dress, tears springing to her eyes. Of course he knew exactly the dress for her. Blair kicks the other dresses out of her way, sliding Chuck's dress onto her body and sighing contently as S buttons the back of it.

"B, it's perfect" Serena's smile was almost as big as Blairs who was admiring the dress in the mirror.

"Bass knows his stuff" she mumbles, still swooning over it. Her heart jumps into her throat at the thought of walking down the isle toward her once broken boy. Blair Cornelia Waldorf-Bass. She says the name over and over in her head, a smile tugging at her lips as she runs her hands down her body, feeling every texture of the dress.

"This is the one" She says, looking herself in the eyes in the mirror for a second before sliding them to meet Serena's soft, excited gaze.