🌻 part 2

Credit to IALWAYCOMEBACK for the idea!💗

(Btw eret is schaltts brother in this au)

Quackitys POV:

Today was a special day. I had to ignore the president for today and so did everyone else.
Why? Well last week we all found out that schaltt had a really bad childhood and everyone here realized were all assholes for treating him like shit. So today he looked ready but he had a blue sweater that I have never saw him wear before. It had patches on it, litte burns, and small writing that said "W+S" whatever that meant. I texted everyone to come to the community house. I texted schaltt to come to the community house but yet we got the party all done he didn't respond. "Oh god" I gasped. "What if something happened?!" I said in a sighing voice. Tommy put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey man its gonna be fine! Mabye hes just sleeping?" Tommy tryed to be nice and calming for once but it didn't work. "I should go check on him mabye?" Eret asked "if you want you can come with me quackity if you're worried." Eret looked down as he added quickly. "Yeah.. let's go." I replied. We walked over the bridges. To the faster way we took that. We walked into the house then walked to to schaltts room witch was high above everything.
The moment we stepped in we saw Wilbur soot and him on the bed TALKING, I looked at him in shock.

Wilburs pov:

"QUACKITY?!" I yell. We were just trying to hang out and this man thinks he can ruin this for us?!
"WILBUR WTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" quackity yelled at me.
"WELL MABYE IM THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES FOR HIM UNLIKE YOU ALL FUCKERS LEAVING HIM ALONE AND FEEL LIKE NOTHING.." I yell  stand up looking a quackity. Eret slowly backed up out of the room.
"I... YOU KNOW WHAT!" schaltt yelled while getting up. "YOU GUYS TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!" he sounded very angry. Schaltt ran out of the room crying.

Schaltts pov:

I ran down and hugged eret tightly. "Brother...." eret said hugging me back.
"Brother do you love me?... I know Wilbur does but do you care?" I said crying looking into erets eyes. "Why wouldn't I love you! I love you. Your my brother schaltt. So what if no one else cares me and Willbur do. That's all that matters." Eret smiled. "Actually" a voice came from behind us. It was... Tommy and technoblade?! "We care to." Tommy said as he smiled at us. "I also care." George Came to us. I smiled.