⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚wings˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Context: schlatt finds out wilbur has wings

No one pov:

It was a normal Friday night schlatt had been laying in his bed all day lazily it had been a long week for everyone. (Wilbur, schlatt, and Niki) they had all bought a new house together since they were all best friends. They had got their rooms set up the first day (Monday) and then the rest of the week they worked on the kitchen and bathroom. So yes everyone was very very tired at this point. Schlatt scrolled through Instagram looking at cut cat videos while his own cat jambo. Was on his shoulder. Suddenly schlatt heard a crash from the kitchen he didn't think much of it at first. But yet then when he heard wilbur scream he thought maybe he should go check.

Schlatt pov:

So yeah I heard some noise from the kitchen but there was just something off about it. I thought 'hey maybe Niki or wilbur just dropped something or burned themselves' but yet I was terribly wrong. Right as I stepped out the door I heard wilbur scream.
"Fuck! OW" he said as I dashed into the kitchen. "Hey are you al-right.." I had slid into the room cause the floors when you have socks on are slick.
I saw wilbur standing there with these wings?! We both stared at each other..

Wilbur pov:

Schlatt slid into the room and I was shocked as he almost fell over. Niki wasn't home she had left to go get dinner.
"Hey you al.. Right.." He said but when he finally noticed I had wings he looked completely shocked I was also shocked tbh. I never thought he'd find out not right now I was gonna tell him eventually but it was very sudden that he would care so much. It was honestly adorable. I walked towards schlatt. Suddenly before I knew it he ran and hugged me.
"YOUR WINGS ARE AMAZING!!!" Schlatt shouted but not loud enough anyone else could hear. "Oh uh.. Thanks" I blushed a little bit. The ram jumped excitedly. Usually he was never ever hyper but I guess this was one of those times where he got really hyped for some reason I mean my wings aren't even that cool they just flap around and help me fly witch I'm not that good at (rn at least).