Welcome to the freak show

Slight TW
It was a rainy day as I walk on the side of the old dirt road. My parents have just kicked me out and I'm for the first time all by myself. As I walk cars passing by spread mud all over me.
"Fucking great"
I sigh as I keep walking. I have no real destination just keep walking till I either die or find a place.
The loud engine of a motorcycle is soon heard and soon enough I see the light of one come towards me and stop a few feet behind me.
Well someone is about to kill me I think as the tall figure walks closer to me.
"Hey are you okay?" A man with a nice twist to his voice asks me.
"Why yes I'm all right" I saw as I keep walking.
"Look I can give you a ride to wherever you need. Your soaking wet and it's about to get dark. And let's not forget there's a murder on the loose."
I turn toward him and give him a look.
"How do I know your not the murder."
He gave me a smirk and says "you just gotta trust me then don't ya."
I think about for a second before walking toward him, And giving him my hand to shake.
" thank you, I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"
He takes a few beats before slowly grabbing my hand back with his leather gloves.
"Why hello. I'm Jimmy darling."
Jimmy then helped me on the back of his motorcycle and I held my hands against his back to keep me from falling.
"Now love where do you want me to drop you off."
I think for a minute. Shit I didn't think this far through.
" um I don't have a place just somewhere out of the rain and I'll be okay."
He turns his hand a little toward me.
" you mind me asking if your okay?"
" are you going to freak out?"
He gives me a wierd look.
"Why would you freak me out?"
I sigh "my mom kicked me out cause I'm broken and I'm trying to find somewhere nice to go."
"Well if you are scared to be broken you've met the right man. I have a place for you to stay. You can have your own space too."
I smile so huge. "Wait really!"
He nods as he revs his motorcycle and we drive on the dirt road. After what feels like 10 minutes, He drives off the main road to what seems to look like a park filled with tents and one huge scary demon face on the biggest tent.
Jimmy parks his motorcycle jumping off and helping you down.
He smiles big and says " welcome to the freak show, follow me you can meet the lady in charge."
He brings me toward the second biggest tent.
He jumps in " oh elsa come here please."
A women who I believe is elsa with curly blonde hair a smokers voice and outstanding attire comes out of the tent. She looks at the two of us before saying.
" Jimmy, who are they?"
" this is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) they were kicked out from their house and I found them. Can they stay?"
Elsa turns toward me. "Can you pay your keep?"
I haven't thought about this it's a circus they would of course want me to perform.
" I can play the bass?"
Elsa sighs.
" bring her to your caravan for now Jimmy and I'll see what I can do. I can't say no cause you look like a kid who just brought a god damn puppy home."
Jimmy smiles and waves his hand signaling me to follow him. He brings me to a caravan that says lobster boy. Huh weird? Inside was small but cute and I liked it a lot. He sits on his side of the bed and pats for me to sit on the end. As there was no other place to sit.
" oh shit sorry I didn't even think to ask. Do you have a change of clothes? If not I do."
I look down at my mud filled clothing.
" oh um I don't I'm sorry."
He gets up and walks over to this dresser.
"Don't be sorry. Here you can change into these for now and I'll take you shopping soon."
He turns around with his gloves covering his eyes. This makes me chuckle a little bit boy is this boy cute. I quickly change and tell me he can turn around and where back on the bed like before.
He looks at me and says " if you don't mind me asking why did your mom kick you out?"
" It's my fault. I'm not really sure how it started but my legs can bend really anyway and sometimes I can pop them out for looks. It looks cool and stuff but sometimes it hurts so much. I was able to hide it but my legs buckled one day and I fell and my mom swears the devil has sinned me. So she made me leave and walk to 'fix my legs'"
Jimmy looks sad as he makes eye contact with me. I look away.
" hey look at me" he says as he lightly grabs my chin so we make eye contact.
"This isn't your fault or some sin from god. Pardon my language but fuck your mom for making you think so. I mean I'm sorry it can hurt you sometimes and if it does just come to me and I'll try my best to make you comfortable. But that sounds really cool in a way and isn't something to get kicked out for. Wanna hear my story?"
I stay silent looking at him waiting.
" I was born here and worked and lived here all my life with my mom she takes care of me. It can be hard living here but I wouldn't change it for  anything. I saw you looking at the sign outside. Lobster boy. Here's why."
Jimmy slowly takes his gloves off to show me his hands. His fingers were long and conjoined together. As scary as they were they had this mystery I couldn't keep away from. They had beauty in them. 
" may I?"
He nods but looks confused. I grab his hand and mix them with mine. Almost perfectly matching.
" there we go!" I say while smiling he smiles with me much bigger this time.
"Welcome to the freak show."