Chapter 45

3RD PERSON'S POV

Blake Caliban and the UA students had already begun there fight with each other 3 vs 1 wasn't fair but for Blake he can manage to bring them down using his quirk Telekineses..

"You can't do pretty much of your quirks against mine."Blake said.

"SHUT UPP!!"Bakugo shouted as he tried to attack Blake again which Blake just dodge it and throw him away.

"How about this!"Todoroki used his ice against and towards Blake but Blake just use his quirk to snapped the ice.

"(Y/n)-chan! Kirishima!"Midoriya shouted as he saved his two classmates from the ice.

"Be careful you might get hurt them."Midoriya warned to Todoroki.

"Apologies..He keeps snapping my ice it's no use."Todoroki said.

"How about you use your fire Todoroki."Midoriya suggest.

"My left..I don't know."He replied.

"My,my it's your quirk why can you use it."Blake said.

"It's none of your business."Todoroki said as Blake chuckles.

*BANGG*

"You may had the quirk telekineses but let's see if you can throw this metals using your quirk too hard!"It was Bakugo with an upcoming surprise attack.

He created a cage using metals around Blake and put too much pressure onto the ground of it so it wouldn't budge easily as his plan wasn't failed that Blake was almost his quirk's limitation and can't put too much on his opponents or he'll collapse.

"That was a good upcoming surprise attack Kacchan!"Midoriya praises.

"Shut up Deku!"Bakugo growl.

"Let's take (Y/n) and Kirishima and get out from here."Todoroki said as they take (Y/n) and Kirishima with them.

"You think you can find the secret weapon that easy..None of us can find it just like you heroes cannot."Blake spoke.

"Shut up! Just watch us we can find it!"Bakugo shouted.

"Right..We can find it since we're teaming with each other unlike you guys."Midoriya said.

"Let's head to our destination not wasting anytime of him."Todoroki suggested.

"(Y/n).."Blake called out.

"Stop calling the person you just knocked out!"Bakugo shouted and was about to punch Blake when Midoriya stopped him.

"K-Kacchan you can't hurt him.."He said.

"And why not?! He hurt (Y/n)! Get out of my way Deku!"Bakugo shouted as trying to shove Midoriya away.

"I can't! (Y/n)-chan said to me earlier that if you're not in your control of anger nor in range I should stop you! B-Because she doesn't want you-Us! To be hurt."Midoriya said as Bakugo stopped trying to shove Midoriya.

"Tsk..Fine i'll stop because she said so.."With that Bakugo walked ahead of them taking (Y/n) in his arms as Todoroki was behind him and Midoriya was behind bringing Kirishima in his back.

***

IZUKU-KUN'S POV

"What the h*ll is this place like this! And (Y/n) isn't awake to guide us down here!"Kacchan complains.

"We should just continue walking as we could find a new door to enter."Todoroki said.

"Tsk.."

"M-Midoriya..?"I heard Kirishima spoke as I stopped walking and put him down at the wall.

"Kirishima's awake."Todoroki said as Kacchan stopped walking.

"Oi shitty hair you should've not lose consciousness for damn too long."Kacchan said.

"Sorry Bakugo..I got electric earlier and didn't know that the you can get electric by that door when you opened it again.."Kirishima said.

"What happened to (Y/n)??!"Kirishima said as he stands up.

"She got heard a mimic sound wave..One of the dragon's weaknesses so she got collapsed and still not waking up."Todoroki explains.

"Yeah and that was a pain on the a** let's keep moving I'm sure (Y/n) will wake up soon."Kacchan said and we continue to walk straight.

We keep moving for about a minute until (Y/n)-chan woke up and Kacchan put her down slowly.

"W-What happened?"(Y/n)-chan ask.

"You got heard a mimic sound wave one of your weaknesses and got collapsed glad you're a** wakes now we got worried."Kacchan said.

I never heard Kacchan used 'We' than 'I' referring himself only but he becomes how I should put this?..Selfless or thoughtful..?'

"Can you walk?"Todoroki asked as she nods.

"Yeah..Thanks for helping me Katsuki and for saving me and Kirishima on Blake..I owe you three."She said as Todoroki and I nods while Kacchan just ignored and continue walking.

"It's not my fault if you are slow pokes."He said as we started to walk again while (Y/n)-chan was leading the way.

'I never get the chance to talk or to speak or even ask if she's alright..It seems like I just wanted to shut up first and I'll talk to her after all of this..'

"Midoriya..Are you alright seems like you're having trouble on something."Kirishima spoke.

"O-Oh!..I was just thinking to talk to (Y/n)-chan later after this.."I said as he nods.

"Man you gotta put yourself together don't be too worried besides if you really wanted to have a talk with her you can you just have to call out for her,she wa just behind on Bakugo."He said.

"Yeah..But I don't know what should I talk about with her."I said.

"Midoriya you just gotta think.."He said.

"Right,thanks Kirishima."I thanked him while he nods and give me a thumbs up.

"Is that the door (Y/n)."Kacchan spoke.

"I don't know but this is the only door we've been started from walking after you guys defeated Blake..We should enter and find out what's inside."She said and was about to open the door when I called out.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!"I called out as she looked at me.

"I'll open the door for you to make sure it's not a trap or anything dangerous."I said as she nods.

"Thanks for worrying about me Izuku-Kun."She said as I nod and hold the doorknob.

'I hope there's nothing anything dangerous inside..Besides I'm also glad that if I got hit and not (Y/n)-chan and I finally got the chance to talk to her even just for a bit..'

"Hurry up Deku."Kacchan said as I open the door and to found that.

"What the f*ck is this room.."

The room was full of splattered blood both in the walls and the floor and they were villains on the ground found dead by our sights while holding a different weapon in their hands as we scanned the room that it was full of different weapons..