Cheer Up

Third Person Pov

"Mina will take a hiatus for awhile until she gets better." JYP said to the girls who's sitting at the couch.

JYP called them in his office to discuss about Mina's current situation. Mina was suffering from depression, anxiety, and insecurity problems and that give a big impact at her health condition. Her members agreed that Mina should take a rest and don't participate for awhile for their activities so she'll get better fast.

After their meeting to their boss, their managers drive them back to their dorm. JYP said he will make an announcement about Mina's condition. Mina hasn't talk any single words the whole week, even her own members. Mina always lock herself at her room and starve herself. Her members were worried for her, they always told her that she can open up to them to tell her problem and won't judge her, but still no. After a minute they arrive already at their dorm, they thank their manager and went in to their dorm.

Again, Mina straightly went in to her room and lock it after. The girls just sigh when they see her went in to her room again. It's currently dinner time already, Jihyo told Tzuyu to knock at Mina's room to announce that it's dinner time and she should eat even though they know that she would decline it again and would stay at her room crying.

Meanwhile Tzuyu making her way to Mina's room and knock three times.

"Mina unnie, let's eat." Tzuyu said but got no response from the latter, she sigh and knock again.

"Tzuyu, tell them to eat first. I don't have appetite." A soft and hoarse voice said behind the door.

"But Mina unnie, that's what you always told us. Mina unnie how will you recover that fast if you would always starve yourself? Unnie we are worried about you. You won't talk to any of us to open up, you can always talk to us how you feel without getting judge, we're always here." Tzuyu truthfully said and stop herself from tearing up. She didn't hear a response so she get back again at the living room where the others are there. They notice the youngest face as they sigh again. As usual Mina don't want to eat again.

"What are we going to do?" They all said in sync.

Y/N's Pov

I was taking my breaktime as i sit one of the chair here in cafeteria. I was scrolling through my phone and then see this announcement that made me panick and so much worried.

[ BREAKING ]

Hello. This is JYP Entertainment.

We would like to announce in regards to Mina's health condition We would like to announce in regards to Mina's health condition and status.

Mina is currently struggling with sudden extreme anxiety and insecurity toward performing on stage. No exact diagnosis has been identified yet. We are consulting with several medical professionals to verify the cause in detail.

After extensive discussion with Mina and the members of TWICE, we have decided that Mina's current condition requires additional treatment, professional measure, and sufficient rest. Along with this decision, Mina will not be attending the following schedule

Health of our artist is our top priority and most important thing, thus we will do everything to provide proper and best medical treatment and sufficient resting for Mina's recovery.

We sincerely ask for fan's support so that Mina can get well soon.

Thank You.