ENEMY?

3rd Person Pov

People gather at the hallway as the two people who is known as the "enemies" in school doing their usual thing, again.

"Move, Myoui." Y/N irritatedly said and roll her eyes as Mina was pinning her on her locker.

"What if I don't want to? What are you gonna do about it, huh?" Mina smugly said with a grin plastered on her face that the girl infront of her hate the most.

They are Shin Y/N and Myoui Mina, known as the enemies in their school. But are they really enemies? Let's see...

"What will i'm gonna do? You'll see." A sudden punch in Myoui's stomach making her groan in pain.

All students whose watching them gasp, getting immerse by the show they are currently watching.

Mina who is now clutching her stomach where Y/N punch her and glare at her.

"Damn you, Shin." Mina said causing Y/N to smirk and leave the scene.

"What are you guys looking?! Leave! before I punch everyone of you on your stomach so you can feel how it hurts." Mina glared at the crowd as they leave, scared that they'll get really hurt.

Time Skip~

It's lunch break already and every students run all their way to the cafeteria. Y/N was already there too, peacefully eating when suddenly her enemy took the free chair and put down her tray of foods.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Y/N angrily whispered at Mina who sits innocently.

"What? I'm eating with you." Mina said and smile a little.

For everyone who sees them it may looks like they are talking casually, but for Y/N, she don't even want to stay anymore there.

"Can't i?"

"Whatever." Y/N says and continue eating her foods making Mina smile widely and eat too.

Students takes photo of them because they find them cute together.

"So.... can I walk you home later?" Mina asked excitedly and wear her puppy eyes.

Y/N look away at her and Mina smirks secretly knowing it was Y/N's weakness.

"Ugh, fine!" Mina smiles widely and look at Y/N who was trying to hide her blushing face by pretending to eat when it was already obvious.

The bell rang indicating that the lunch break just ended and students get back to their perspective rooms.

While Y/N was walking on her way to their room, not even giving attention the person behind her who keeps talking at her.

When Y/N enters the room, her classmates stares at her but of course she knows what's the reason. Mina was just behind her.

They whispered, talking about the two but they can literally heard them talking causing Y/N to roll her eyes about their stupidness.

Y/N sat on her usual seat and Mina of course followed her. Someone's seating behind Y/N so Mina make her leave so she can occupy that seat.

But it's been thirty minutes already and their teacher wasn't yet there. Y/N was awfully quiet as the students were talking together.

As Y/N was zoning out, a sudden sad emotions hit her. Flashbacks of sad images and memories starts flashing in her mind.

She's in the verge of crying when someone suddenly hug her. The whole class stopped making noises for they are watching the two as she whispered to her.

"Shhh, Y/N i'm here." It was her enemy, Mina.

"Shut up, i'm fine Mina." Y/N said, thinking about their classmates.

"Hey! All of you don't look at us. My baby feels awkward!" Mina shouted and glared at them. Y/N can't do anything about it as she was also shock.

Yes, Mina and Y/N who is known enemies in school are actually lovers.

Loud whispers from their classmates filled the classroom but for those two, they are in their own world.

"It's fine baby, please don't cry." Mina calmly said to her and lovingly planted a kiss on Y/N's forehead.

Y/N flickered her forehead HARD causing a hiss escaped out from Mina's mouth.

"Ouch! Baby why did you do that~" Mina carresed her forehead as she pouts.

"Dumbass why did you reveal us?!" Y/N whispered shout at her girlfriend and glared at her.

"It's right that they know now! I'm tired of pretending and hiding our true feelings to each others. I wanted us to do what we really are when we're just alone and no one else is there." Mina said in seriousness as Y/N can't help but let out a sigh.

"I guess you are right." Mina smiled and hug her, which Y/N hugs back.

"Are you okay now?" Mina asked her and Y/N hummed on her neck. They pulled away and stared at each other for awhile.

They didn't care about their surroundings as they were both lost in their eyes.

"I love you so much, Myoui." Y/N said and smiles.

"I love you more, Shin." They once again engulf each other in a loving hug as their classmates were literally squealing loudly because of them while taking pictures and videos that will be seen soon viral in social medias.

-
hi, its been a while since i updated this book. this chapter was inspired and i hope everyone of you will like it😊😊😊.