PLS READ thank you

Thank you guys so much for almost 100 reads, I didn't even think I would have 1 read but really thank you so much. but I'm not gonna be updating because cuz my mom and dad got into a fight and my dad is throwing stuff and i over heard them talking and my mom said that he was on pills and that he was drunk and he can't drive, but my dumbass dad drove into are other car (we have 2 cars) and now my mom is crying, then my moms mom came over to talk to me dad and my dad was saying had he do everything to make my mom happy, btw it's me my 2 older brothers and my little sister and brother, so it's kinda a big family, but then while my family was talking we heard banging I went to go check and saw that my dad busted his head on the wall trying to get in the house, then we came and starting saying that now people are leaving him and that no one loves him. my dad is really nice and I never seen this side of him. But then he left the house again and me and my brothers went to wait until he got outside. I'm 15 my middle brother is 16 and my older one is 18. My little sister is 2 and my baby brother is 2/3 months. I go and look in the backyard and see my dad holding a gun up to his head, he saw me and I screamed and everyone came, he shot him self and now where in the hospital because his in a coma. I'm so shocked. I just saw someone do suicide.

I have been crying all day and I can't stop crying, it is so hard for me to write this but I have no friends and no one likes me, I get bullied and cut for 3 months but right now I have been clean for 3 months.

I just wanted to tell you guys because I have no one else to talk to, I'm about to go home because visiting hours are over.

I love you guys thank you so much I promise I will update as soon as I can, I'm writing a chapter for "the truth" right now so you can check it out later

Luv ya 💕