Haircut

J opens the door, setting her keys in the bowl. She calls out to her girlfriend Billie, "in the kitchen" Billie yells back. J walks into the kitchen and is stopped in her tracks by the sight in front of her. Billie in nothing but underwear and J's oversized long-sleeved ralph lauren polo shirt. But most shockingly of all was that Billie now had a messy bob.

Billie turns around and laughs at J's reaction - her just standing there frozen, speechless and her mouth open. "Omg you got a haircut," J exclaimed as she walks to Billie, lighting rubbing her hips.

"You like?" Billie asked with a huge grin,

"What kind of question is that! Of course I do, you look hot as fuck" lifting Billie onto the counter, making Billie wrap her arms and legs around J.

"How can you look sexy, adorable, beautiful, hot and gorgeous all at the same time," J laughed while rubbing Billie's thighs. J makes eye contact with Billie as she bites her lip. There's a moment of silence where the two just stare into one another's eyes.

"Don't give me those eyes!" J says with a grin,

"What eyes" Billie replies innocently. J breaks eye contact directing her vision towards Billie cleavage beneath her shirt.

"Don't play dumb, the eyes that make me want to make you scream."  With that Billie grabs J by the back of her neck and connects their lips for a passionate kiss. J moves her left hand to Billie's left inner thigh, whilst her right goes up to cup her jaw. Billie moans through the kiss as it becomes much more heated. Desperate hands move in an attempt to express the love and lust they feel for one another.

Billie is the first to pull away, biting her lip as she looks at J catching her breath, letting out a little giggle. Billie wraps her arms loosely around J's loose waist, J lets out a sigh.

"You are gonna be a the death of me Bil, who knew you would look so good with a fuckin' bob," J grins, tucking a loose piece of hair behind Billie's ears. J moves out from between Billie's legs to get a glass of water, leaning on the counter opposite Billie.

"How am I gonna pull your hair when I hit it from the back?" J pouts at Billie. Billie laughs at J, hops of the counter and pats J softly on the shoulder. "Champagne problems my love" Billie retorts playfully, walking towards the living but not before J lands a sharp slap to Billies ass. 

just a short lil imagine :)

arghhh this is my first chapter, I've been wanting to write a book for ages now I'm finally doing it.

i have more imagines coming soon!!!!