TOTALLY NOT STOLEN

PLEASE FINISH THIS I WANT TO DRAW THIS

Thank you Number1Glitch for the idea- and reminder because I wanted to do one of these already-

If this flops it never happened 0ushifhi

(Also if you want you can make a small backstory for them as 'Comment 11'

(Also if you want you can make a small backstory for them as 'Comment 11'. If not I will make it myself lol- I'll probably use this character for a Sans I've got planned (should I make a chapter for him?) so possible ship?

Preferably one comment per person and only the next comment (don't pick and choose) If this flops you can choose another comment :,) 

Please comment on A NUMBER AND ONLY ONE NUMBER to make this easier! 

(You can reply to other people's comments)

Characteristics So Far:

1. A normal monster (upside down) soul and Blue (Integrity) The soul will change within a fight, their original soul will be White when in battle the soul will change colour into Blue. Peasant commented a weapon ( A whip) The Blue soul will help with there flexibility to attack with the whip and to dodge quite easily within a battle, but they must be careful when they use the Blue soul too much. It will sometimes hurt if they're not careful because their soul is kinda not stable, but they must know how to balance their White soul and Blue soul or get hurt.

2. 

3.

4.

5. High lace boots and sweatshirt that goes just to the point the boots stop. The sweater doesn't have a zipper it's one of the types that just have the pocket in the front. And the jacket has a spot where the shoulders are showing. And fingerless gloves.

6. Shy and polite, creative but a little hot-headed. Likes watching the stars.  

7.

8. A whip (Lol. kinky-). The handle will be made of bones and the whip itself will be made of magic. There's should be a small gaster blaster (with its mouth open) placed above the bone handle. It's gonna be where the magic will flow out - hence why it's mouth is open. The length will depend on how much magic the user will use and the thickness and force will be dependent on the user's intent

9.

10.

11?